Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Surely Taylor's backtracking after pro-Tevez comments means that ironically we could now be in a stronger position when it comes to the crunch with him.

Tevez is a massive ****, and thick as pigshit. I hate the man.

Panthera Tigris said:
Tevez is a massive ****, and thick as pigshit..

This is very true.

this guy makes me wish we had the guy from "saw" on our payroll.
what an complete a-hole...

According to SSN, the twat is saying he tried to ring Bobby Manc a few times but couldn't get through so that made it okay to fuck off to Argentina after being explicitly told not to. Idiot.

Just seen Gordon Taylor looking very uncomfortable stating the facts that city are in a strong position to do whatever they like now and the fact that Tezez has not only fucked us over (well attempted to) but thrown the own support of his union back in his face. Fucking brilliant.

In my opinion it serves Taylor right for not making a stance against Tevez..Yes I know he is the union leader but sorry,this is fucking Karma for me for that anti city clown that is Gordon Taylor.

taylor_g_pa_156.jpg

Keep praying you clown!

City have played a blinder.Give him enough rope and he's hung himself.I said last week Bobby only offered the olive branch because there wasn't a chance Tevez would take it.What more could we do ? Dropped the more serious charge, only fined him two weeks ,offered a reconcilliation and the fat little fuck had to go one step further. Typical rag mentality 'we'll do what we want' its a rat trap tevez and you've been caught

Tevez tried to reach Mancini
City striker says he made an effort to contact boss before leaving
Last Updated: November 9, 2011 6:03pm

Carlos Tevez: Striker claims he tried to contact Roberto Mancini before returning to Argentina
Sky Bet

Sky Bet are offering all new customers a £10 Completely Free Bet
Claim your free bet now
Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez claims he tried to contact Roberto Mancini before and after he took the decision to head back to Argentina.

The South American has returned to his homeland despite being informed by City that he was expected at training on Wednesday.

Tevez did not show for a session intended to help him rebuild his fitness following the recent row regarding his non-involvement in the UEFA Champions League clash with Bayern Munich.
City are disappointed to have seen the striker go AWOL so soon after settling that particular dispute and PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor has told Sky Sports News HD that Tevez risks incurring further disciplinary proceedings.

Stance

It remains to be seen what action the Premier League leaders will take, but they are refusing to waver in their stance that the forward and his advisors were not given permission he could leave the country.

Tevez, though, has hit back by claiming that he made every effort to get in touch with Mancini before he left.

He says he tried to reach the Italian coach by text and by phone over the weekend.

He also claims that he made another effort to explain himself to his boss when he arrived in Buenos Aires on Monday.

Tevez feels he is being unfairly singled out by the club just a few days after being told that he would be treated the same as any other player following the end of an internal investigation into his actions in the European clash with Bayern.

Load of bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.