Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

Same old, same old he is 4th choice now and will be out of the club come January.

Well I for one am glad he has done this,if true he has gone home without the permission of the club it just shows everyone his true colours,for all those who sit on the fence,or try to defend him, here is one individual who doesn't give a fuck about our club,it's fans,and has no respect for the game itself,he has a great talent,but is a total mercenary who has been hawked around to gain the maximum amount of money for his talent.fuck KIA,Hughes,mc carthy,and anyone else who wants to suck up to him,because you too are tainted by association.anyway we don't need him.

Hydemcfc said:
So what is Gordon Taylor going to say about this. It comes on the back of Tevez accepting the clubs decision on the Munich fiasco, clearly he is doing his upmost to cause problems at the club.

With the ruling that he has to play 10% of matches or be given a free transfer,as i understand it, then surely his actions this week should throw that out of the window. I cannot see how the PFA can possibly support him now.
Taylor will find some way of blaming City ,he hates us ,he,s a red .
My beef is Tevez,s PR man being a tabloid journalist ,its like having a spy in the camp .How can we keep training ground bust upd out of the press if Tevez is telling his PR man.

Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina !

From hero to zero in a short period of time.A vital player for 2 seasons,now he has made himself surplus to requirements.Consider this...last season approx 40 - non Tevez City goals all season......this season we have scored 39 in 11 games,without him...Carlos who ?
We are lucky that Edin,Sergio and Mario have all stepped up to the plate and virtually the whole team are scoring.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I havent heard this 10% of matches ruling, can that include reserve team games?

Well he's already played in 4 or five so far this season, so we've pretty much covered it if it is the case.

hes had a warning, surely now its breach of contract

I'm waiting for the standard "Tevez City" response.

"He's misunderstood!"

mcfcbj said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I havent heard this 10% of matches ruling, can that include reserve team games?

Well he's already played in 4 or five so far this season, so we've pretty much covered it if it is the case.

Provided there is no replays, we reach the finals of the league and FA cup, and we go into the Europa League and make the final we'll play 66 matches. Tevez has played 5, so still potentially two to play to avoid us losing him on the 10% rule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.