Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

moomba said:
mcfcbj said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I havent heard this 10% of matches ruling, can that include reserve team games?

Well he's already played in 4 or five so far this season, so we've pretty much covered it if it is the case.

Provided there is no replays, we reach the finals of the league and FA cup, and we go into the Europa League and make the final we'll play 66 matches. Tevez has played 5, so still potentially two to play to avoid us losing him on the 10% rule.

You can't play him if he's not here.

buckshot said:
moomba said:
mcfcbj said:
Well he's already played in 4 or five so far this season, so we've pretty much covered it if it is the case.

Provided there is no replays, we reach the finals of the league and FA cup, and we go into the Europa League and make the final we'll play 66 matches. Tevez has played 5, so still potentially two to play to avoid us losing him on the 10% rule.

You can't play him if he's not here.

True, and I'm sure we would argue that if it ever got to FIFA (suspect we'd find out what their answer would be before it getting to that stage).

Two week suspension issued next week for missing training will see him miss 4 matches. I can't see that being included as far as the 10% rule goes.

moomba said:
mcfcbj said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I havent heard this 10% of matches ruling, can that include reserve team games?

This 10% stuff is horeshit anyway, imo, as he isn't available for selection if he is unfit - only once he is deemed matchfit by Bob can he then argue he is being frozen out.

Sure we'll string it out until Jan and then fuck him off.

Because of him breaking his contract does that not affect his contractual rights ?.
Like if it went to court what would the likelyhood of the ruling being thus...

"Carlos cuntyface tittybollocks Tevez, due to the extreme nature of your transgresions and breaking your contract. We find your appeal to leave the club regarding 10% of games not being honored grossly unfair to the club. Your actions have made this clause impossible to honor and you shall not be allowed to excercise this clause"

I don't know the dynamics of this so i may be talking bollocks. Any legal eagles here that could shed light on the possible outcome if he did try it ?. He broke the contract first that has directly led to us being reluctant to play him. Surely we have leverage here ? if not why the fuck do they even bother with contracts.

City have instructed their lawyers to take action against Tevez for returning home without permission. Throw the fucking book at him, what a first class cnut.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15651136.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15651136.stm</a>

hes obviously trying it on, he got away with the refusal to play/warm up, now hes defying the club again, we will be a laughing stock if this continues, it has to stop sometime, we need to throw the book at him to let him know whos in charge, not a namby pamby fine

Bring him on at a home game, with 25 seconds left.... and City winning by two clear goals.....
Let the fans loose on him and have him endure the abuse for those 25 seconds and the time it takes him to get off the pitch. Plus it will count as one of his games lol

Rammy Blue said:
moomba said:
mcfcbj said:

This 10% stuff is horeshit anyway, imo, as he isn't available for selection if he is unfit - only once he is deemed matchfit by Bob can he then argue he is being frozen out.

Sure we'll string it out until Jan and then fuck him off.
Gordon Taylor will shout at us.

Is there any brain cell alive in his head? I can understand that he obviously doesn't give a fuck about anything related to City, but to fuck up his own career more and more every day and in every possible way, is well beyond my understanding of reasonable being.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.