Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

SWP's back said:
unexpected item said:
The cookie monster said:
It will be interesting to see the final outcome i hope & pray that somehow he does lose out...On another note i think i now hate the macarthy bloke than the snake...i know your in the media game so how does this **** seem to get everywhere,he holds the regular slot on sky sports news early doors & does the sunday press on talksport but doesnt write any columns anymore....he just defends tevez?

Just had a look at McCarthy's website http://www.maccamedia.co.uk/clients/ and noticed he also represents today's bluemoon poster boy JL
Its weird that MaCarthy's personal mobile is on that site 07831650977, that's a bit weird from the slimeball.

I agree, that's really strange that he would put his personal mobile number on there.

:-)

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
unexpected item said:
Just had a look at McCarthy's website http://www.maccamedia.co.uk/clients/ and noticed he also represents today's bluemoon poster boy JL
Its weird that MaCarthy's personal mobile is on that site 07831650977, that's a bit weird from the slimeball.

I agree, that's really strange that he would put his personal mobile number on there.

I hope no one ever calls him at 4am on a day he's up early to do sky sports news.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
unexpected item said:

so do i, silly mistake to make > 07831650977<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:11 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:

I hope no one ever calls him at 4am on a day he's up early to do sky sports news.

that wouldnt be as bad as being called at 2, 3, 4, and 5am ;)

City Raider said:
it would be 'really' stupid to text him saying you're kia and this is a new mobile number
lol

done

edit: oh fuck, he tried calling me straight back. I shit you not. I did not think that through.

Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

SWP's back said:
City Raider said:
it would be 'really' stupid to text him saying you're kia and this is a new mobile number
lol

done

edit: oh fuck, he tried calling me straight back. I shit you not. I did not think that through.

Didnt you Put on Private number

Manchester_City_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
City Raider said:
lol

done

Eh? Text him my number saying "This is my new number. Kia" from a private number. Not sure how that would have worked. He's tried me twice now. Ah well. Was fun for a minute.

I bet Tevez is cacking himself on that plane. He could be finished as a footballer.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
unexpected item said:

Stranger still is why anyone would leave a full home address on the details of a domain name (it only costs £15 to redact it!).

SWP's back said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
SWP's back said:
lol

done

Eh? Text him my number saying "This is my new number. Kia" from a private number. Not sure how that would have worked. He's tried me twice now. Ah well. Was fun for a minute.

lmfao - practice ur fake, smooth, smarmy voice, lie a lot and slag city off and you'll be in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.