Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
All roads lead to Italy for Tevez, that's seemingly the case.

Tevez was close to Inter after the Corinthians' collapse, so don't rule yourselves out that you could be welcoming that fucktard.
What ever happens the little **** cant really lose can he?

He already has. He will have to take a massive pay cut.

We have emerged with class and more respect and hopefully, with £30m in our pocket, and £12m a year in wages saved.

Not to mention, not having him around.

There are very few players in the world who could still command such a fee after all the stunts they have pulled throughout their career.

We've got out of jail.

It will be interesting to see the final outcome i hope & pray that somehow he does lose out...On another note i think i now hate the macarthy bloke than the snake...i know your in the media game so how does this **** seem to get everywhere,he holds the regular slot on sky sports news early doors & does the sunday press on talksport but doesnt write any columns anymore....he just defends tevez?

Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The cookie monster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
All roads lead to Italy for Tevez, that's seemingly the case.

Tevez was close to Inter after the Corinthians' collapse, so don't rule yourselves out that you could be welcoming that fucktard.
What ever happens the little **** cant really lose can he?

He already has. He will have to take a massive pay cut.

We have emerged with class and more respect and hopefully, with £30m in our pocket, and £12m a year in wages saved.

Not to mention, not having him around.

There are very few players in the world who could still command such a fee after all the stunts they have pulled throughout their career.

We've got out of jail.

What do you mean we got out of jail? Is it a done deal?

The cookie monster said:
It will be interesting to see the final outcome i hope & pray that somehow he does lose out...On another note i think i now hate the macarthy bloke than the snake...i know your in the media game so how does this **** seem to get everywhere,he holds the regular slot on sky sports news early doors & does the sunday press on talksport but doesnt write any columns anymore....he just defends tevez?

Just had a look at McCarthy's website http://www.maccamedia.co.uk/clients/ and noticed he also represents today's bluemoon poster boy JL

unexpected item said:
The cookie monster said:

Just had a look at McCarthy's website http://www.maccamedia.co.uk/clients/ and noticed he also represents today's bluemoon poster boy JL

Just had a browse,so does that mean he come under the snake?

Edit looks like kia has joleon under his spell!

PistonBlue said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I respect what you are saying, but big clubs always seem to find the dollars when it comes down to getting a big name.

The Italian economy is obviously going to shit, but Moratti will not want Inter to remain in their current position much longer, he can't take the risk.

Signing Tevez would give Inter more than a positional priority IMO, it is the statement of intent more than anything else.

every thing may happen , but if we have to give some credit to the rumors here in italy they says is juve that are following tevez , not inter.

I just don't think, taking everything into consideration, that any club would dive in with a £30M bid for Tevez.

The numbers in that article were in dollars, not pounds. Therefore the figure is closer to 19 million pounds.

He'll come out the winner, there's always another club that will want him.
Players hold all the power nowadays unfortunately

unexpected item said:
That is interesting. Wonder how this will affect things for him?

Going back to the speculation about where Tevez will end up, I'm gonna stick my neck out (and probably get laughed at) and say that I think Real Madrid still have a big part to play in all this yet. It's a unique set of circumstances but history shows us where there's all kinds of unpleasantness around an 'unsettled' player, Madrid are usually lurking in the shadows.

Clearly it's over at City for him, but I think there is still a long, long way to go yet.

unexpected item said:
The cookie monster said:

Its weird that MaCarthy's personal mobile is on that site 07831650977, that's a bit weird from the slimeball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.