Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina

Re: Tevez defies City and flies out to Argentina!!

moomba said:
Rammy Blue said:
I wonder whether we could actually conclude a transfer now, as suggested for example with Inter in the article the other day, and then effectively place him on gardening leave between now and Jan 1st with an agreement that he receives no wages in the interim.

No reason (that I can think of) why we can't just send him to Inter now, conclude the transfer and have him get back to full fitness with them. Only thing for them is he wouldn't be eligible to play until January.

I don't think he would be allowed to join up with them until his registration is confirmed, he could though obviously work to a fitness regime instructed by said club until Jan 1st.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:26 pm --<br /><br />
PintoMcGuinness said:
Rammy Blue said:
weejh said:
Rumour on twitter that tevez has sent a medical certificate explaining he is not in a condition to return. @silviomaverino broke it.

I said the other day he would play the stress card, what a ****.

Funnily enough, some rumours says he's not 'physically' able to return. Nothing about mental state.
Much easier to check.

Maybe he can't get onto the plane whilst wearing his concrete overcoat....

weejh said:
Rumour on twitter that tevez has sent a medical certificate explaining he is not in a condition to return. @silviomaverino broke it.

Ahhhhh.....the old two pencils up the nose and
underpants on the head wheez i see

wibble.jpg

PintoMcGuinness said:
Rammy Blue said:
weejh said:

Funnily enough, some rumours says he's not 'physically' able to return. Nothing about mental state.
Much easier to check.

Empanadas ?

weejh said:

Dear Mr Mancini,

please excuse Carlos from PE today, as he has hurt his winky.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs Tevez

Bluephoria said:
PintoMcGuinness said:
Rammy Blue said:

Much easier to check.

Empanadas ?

No thanks, i just ate.

BillyShears said:
The market value for Carlos is going to be whatever people are prepared to pay for him in January. The arbitrary figure of 50 million which we put on his head this summer based on the Torres/Carrol transfers was placed there simply because we didn't want to sell him. It was prohibitively high and City knew it.

As I said earlier - 20/25 million in January and we'll be lucky as fuck to have escaped with that and having him off the wage bill...

Time to move on from Carlos anyway... seems the only people left who care are the lawyers who will undoubtedly profit from the entire sorry episode...

Surely that is the best indicator of market value seeing as it was a done deal, on the market.
City's figure wasn't high because we didn't wanna sell him, it was a fair price based on what we paid and his added value after a very good season.

Rammy Blue said:
weejh said:

If he claims a nervous breakdown...and is unable to play for a "serious" amount of time...(e.g. like Trescothick retired from England cricket)...would City's medical insurance policy for players cover something like this??

Scooby Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
weejh said:

If he claims a nervous breakdown...and is unable to play for a "serious" amount of time...(e.g. like Trescothick retired from England cricket)...would City's medical insurance policy for players cover something like this??

He would be forced by the club's insurers to return and be medically assessed by professionals in this country.

Tevez has entered deep water.

Wonder if Michael Jacksons Doctor 'signed' him off on the sick...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.