Tevez - Do you play with him on fifa?

Haha ive been waiting for this to come up on the forum!
Have never played the lad on it! Always use aguero, dzeko and Mario!
Just hate the dog!!

I'm not City's manager yet. I took Crawley Town to the Champoinship. Then I took Oldham to the Premier League, I'm in Europe with them and have players such as Samba, Barry, Ujah and Bojan.

If it gets to the point where I can't get them any higher I will take the City job and Tevez will be sold before I do anything else!

I've sold him from the first season and bought Neymar to play with Kun. I'm like 12 years in my career and bought Rooney because everybody's got old and useless but he's still 89(yes, I know. I feel dirty). I'm trying to sell now but no foreign club is bidding.

haven't played him for 1 minute on fifa, i play aguero and balo, sometimes dzeko with mario on the left instead of nasri.

however, if he were to rejoin the squad, i think i would play him.

on FM 12 i tried to sell him at the start but couldn't, so he was a member of the squad for about 4 years i think, did a good job but left on a bosman as i didn't want to offer him the 400k a week he was asking for. he's now at dortmund on 85k a week, still a good player

bluecityboy said:
I've sold him from the first season and bought Neymar to play with Kun. I'm like 12 years in my career and bought Rooney because everybody's got old and useless but he's still 89(yes, I know. I feel dirty). I'm trying to sell now but no foreign club is bidding.

Rooney?? His stats do stay good but i wouldn't let him in my fifa team :-) as for tevez sold him and got someone better and if i am online he doesn't make the bench

citykev28 said:
allan harper said:
Is this like having rag players in your dream team ?

i think it is but you'd need to ask an expert. puppet master silva is back amongst us and has the grannyshagger in his fantasy team, the complete buffoon.

Top class memory, I've left him as captain accidently the last 2 weeks and he's grabbed 2 each time!

edit: And what do you mean back amongst us? I've not left the site due to a bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do then cry on a forum all the time.

I always use City online, and never put him in the team, not even as a sub. Come up against a load of scumbags that do play him and just send them a load of abuse - all may change though if he comes back and bags a load of goals ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.