Tevez - Do you play with him on fifa?

I sell him straight away and splash out on Higuain, Ozil or Di Maria. Any of those players coming to City would be a dream to me!

Carlos is still a City player. If he is needed why not play him after all he will be getting his wages even if we don't play him. The finial decision rests with RM as to whether he plays or not. So for now until the end of the season let's get him fit for playing football and make use of him.

After all if he can score a couple of goals that takes us nearer the title, I for one will not be complaining. Especially if it is in the Manchester derby and that wins us the title.

Timmmmahhhh said:
davymcfc said:
NO. Even when I am losing I have faith in my other players.

Faith? You mean you're shit so doesn't matter about the players?
No I think I am decent to be honest. Only started the head to head seasons the other week. 6 seasons 6 promotions. All with city, all without tevez. Hoping to make it to the top division. I honestly can't bring myself to put him on.

When I'm playing Head to Head season I play this team...

4-1-2-1-2

Hart

Richards - Kompany - Toure - Clichy

-------------Yaya Toure------------

Nasri ------------------------ Silva

---------------Tevez--------------

----------Aguero -- Dzeko----------

TBooksbluearmy said:
Carlos is still a City player. If he is needed why not play him after all he will be getting his wages even if we don't play him. The finial decision rests with RM as to whether he plays or not. So for now until the end of the season let's get him fit for playing football and make use of him.

After all if he can score a couple of goals that takes us nearer the title, I for one will not be complaining. Especially if it is in the Manchester derby and that wins us the title.

Mate its a video game.

alky313 said:
TBooksbluearmy said:

Mate its a video game.

Failblog.org

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.