Tevez - Do you play with him on fifa?

Never played him, and I shake my head whenever someone in Head to Head plays him.

Though I must confess my stance has softened somewhat recently, and sometimes I put him on the bench ahead of AJ when I play offline.

I always play with Tevez on head to head seasons. I am way too shit to not pick a player who is rated at 88. Fortunately I am able to understand that it isn't real life, it is a video game, so I don't feel guilty.

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
I play with Guidetti and Neymar in manager mode, Aguero tottled off to Real, so did Lionel and you guessed it..... CLEVERLY.

Tevez is at Villa after their takeover :D
haha once you get far enough into the game on manager mode every fucker gets taken over. stoke ended up with zamora, lennon and ashley young on mine whilst tevez came back in 2018 to play for fulham

Never play him online, not even on the bench and sold him in career mode to Barca for £29m. Also sold Dzeko to Bayern, I only play one striker so Aguero with Balo as back-up is fine. Used the money to buy Hulk and Hazard for my right and left wings.

Lancet Fluke said:
I always play with Tevez on head to head seasons. I am way too shit to not pick a player who is rated at 88. Fortunately I am able to understand that it isn't real life, it is a video game, so I don't feel guilty.
This. I play Tevez online but at times I do feel guilty

So now that it seems he is being welcomed back into the squad, is it acceptable to use Tevez or will it only be acceptable once he has actually played for us again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.