tevez, dzeko & balotelli - when all 3 fit, who do you play?

Andouble said:
what's the deal with Mario anyway, haven't heard anything for a few days now.
Injured.

but when all is fit, i would play Balo and Tevez, until Dzeko prove us otherwise.
Balo has to play on the left wing no other come close to Balotelli there.

Andouble said:

actually yeah........lol, where is he? didnt see him in the dzeko behind the scenes training video

very odd, although he could need surgery i hear, not confirmed on o/s though

or could be with sophie reade ahaha

Andouble said:

Read a post from an guy claiming to be in Italy, he basically said he's in Italy and off his feet for a week after a clean up operation from the previous op. So I guess we wont be seeing him until the Fa cup replay at the earliest.

IcelandicBlue said:
If we're still going with 1 striker my choice is Balo
Otherwise it would be Balo - Dzeko - Tevez

why?
he doesn't do anythin!!
i dont get why everyone loves him so much he needs to show a lot more and play for the shirt u cant get by in this league on talent alone.

oh and my view is we will play 2 with dzeko ant tevez behind and around him

g180aj said:
IcelandicBlue said:
If we're still going with 1 striker my choice is Balo
Otherwise it would be Balo - Dzeko - Tevez

why?
he doesn't do anythin!!
i dont get why everyone loves him so much he needs to show a lot more and play for the shirt u cant get by in this league on talent alone.

oh and my view is we will play 2 with dzeko ant tevez behind and around him

Done nothing???? Play for the shirt????? Talent worth less then running about! Hmmm righty ho

zeven said:
Andouble said:
Injured.

but when all is fit, i would play Balo and Tevez, until Dzeko prove us otherwise.

I don't think Dzeko has anything to prove - just look at his goal scoring record in Germany. I think he will play tucked in behind Tevez because he does not ahve the pace but he is a great header of the ball and can kick the living shit from 30+ yards.
But I think it must be attack, attack, attack and ahve all three in for the major games- I just hope they are all for for the swamp with silva providing the creativity and that should rip the rags a huge new arsehole!

zeven said:
Andouble said:
Injured.

sounds like Dzeko will have played a few games and scored a few goals before Mario is even ready to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.