tevez, dzeko & balotelli - when all 3 fit, who do you play?

g180aj said:
IcelandicBlue said:
If we're still going with 1 striker my choice is Balo
Otherwise it would be Balo - Dzeko - Tevez

why?
he doesn't do anythin!!
i dont get why everyone loves him so much he needs to show a lot more and play for the shirt u cant get by in this league on talent alone.

oh and my view is we will play 2 with dzeko ant tevez behind and around him
So you jumped the anti-balotelli brigade? he has done more than Jo and SWP has yet to get a decent run of games under his belt. and still do quite good.

and what is all this "dont play for the shirt" BS? because his work rate cant be compared to Tevez or because he dont celebrate like Lescott when scores? for fuck sake. they guy have said in interviews over and over again this is not the case.

wouldnt play any of them , lets give rsc,jo and adebayor a chance , now that would be funny. Cant believe we paid £70m for these 3 useless bastards , there agents must be p*ssing themselves.

mancini said a few days ago that he thought balotelli would be available for wolves?

gmckennasell said:
wouldnt play any of them , lets give rsc,jo and adebayor a chance , now that would be funny. Cant believe we paid £70m for these 3 useless bastards , there agents must be p*ssing themselves.

pissing themselves in their pool constructed out of gold

bluesimon said:
mancini said a few days ago that he thought balotelli would be available for wolves?
That is correct. depends on if he needs another cleaning or not though. Dzeko really join in on the right time.

All three, no?

Balo and Tevez as SS's

and Dzeko in the middle up front as the main target man.

When they're hit with that fire power they'll be singing Boring Boring Man City for sure.

We can't play all three. Add Silva to that and it's 4 players attack minded which would leave us ridiculously unbalanced ala Milan or Argentina. I think a midfield diamond with Tevez playing off of Dzeko up front would do nicely.

zeven said:
g180aj said:
why?
he doesn't do anythin!!
i dont get why everyone loves him so much he needs to show a lot more and play for the shirt u cant get by in this league on talent alone.

oh and my view is we will play 2 with dzeko ant tevez behind and around him
So you jumped the anti-balotelli brigade? he has done more than Jo and SWP has yet to get a decent run of games under his belt. and still do quite good.

and what is all this "dont play for the shirt" BS? because his work rate cant be compared to Tevez or because he dont celebrate like Lescott when scores? for fuck sake. they guy have said in interviews over and over again this is not the case.

i never mentioned the not celebrating his goals because i agree with what he said in his inteview it is his job, but ill lay it out for you now he scored 3 against villa 2 off which were pen's and the other was a tap in that even jo or samaras could have scored, oh and villa were crap, he scored all his other goals against the world class defences of salzburg and west brom, thats without mentioning the display against west ham oh and who mentioned jo or shaun wright-phillips the question was tev edin or mario and i think he's got a lot to ad to his game before he can exspect to start ahead of the other 2 players in question.

oh and there is only 2 other players in our squad he play for our shirt as much as carlos and thats nigel and vinny, and mario probably about half that effort if i was to sum him up in one word its arragent, which saddens me because i want him to give us the world class performances that he would make him as good as messi and his talent shows he could.

g180aj said:
zeven said:

i never mentioned the not celebrating his goals because i agree with what he said in his inteview it is his job, but ill lay it out for you now he scored 3 against villa 2 off which were pen's and the other was a tap in that even jo or samaras could have scored, oh and villa were crap, he scored all his other goals against the world class defences of salzburg and west brom, thats without mentioning the display against west ham oh and who mentioned jo or shaun wright-phillips the question was tev edin or mario and i think he's got a lot to ad to his game before he can exspect to start ahead of the other 2 players in question.

I think you need to check out his 'you tube' library from his time at Inter. The only reason he left inter was that he was even more gobby than 'The Special One' and they just could not handle him. I don't think he should start 'ahead' of Tevez or Dzeko, but would just wonder how one could play all three for certain matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.