Tevez & Dzeko !!

samharris said:
taconinja said:
I think it was the reverse to be honest. Hear me out. I'm not saying Dzeko doesn't pass to Tevez. Of course, he does. I think that pass to Tevez yesterday that set him loose for his goal was a huge thing for Tevez, though. From that moment, it appeared as if he finally decided to trust Dzeko.

Wonderful. :)

That pass was the best bit of skill by anyone all the game, he controlled with his right and passed with his left without the ball hitting the floor..

Not bad for someone with the touch of an elephant !! ;)

I quite liked Gow's right foot, left foot, edge of the area volley combo!

samharris said:
Did we see the first signs of a partnership yesterday between these two like the commentator said ?? Or was it just one of those things ??
I'd like to think it was..Here's hoping.

i am planning to study in manshester there is man city univ.

sumary_boy said:
samharris said:
Did we see the first signs of a partnership yesterday between these two like the commentator said ?? Or was it just one of those things ??

2mhcvih.jpg

gotta say as a everton fan i was watching your game yesterday and was hoping we didnt get you lot in the draw* your starting to look more of a team especially with tevez and dzeko! we go on about our team spirit here and no doubt its what gets us wins against the likes of you lot but gotta say city will be unstoppable if mancini can get them all playing together like that! i dont think lescott looks as confident as he used to be but no doubt he is quality and your gonna get the papers telling you tevez wants to go every other week but overall the future looks very rosy for you b******

*watch us get beat by reading now

arlarse said:
*watch us get beat by reading now

I'm tempted to say yes please,however,i'd hate for us to miss the opportunity of giving your sorry arses a long overdue spanking!

Dzeko is without doubt a goalscorer, but i think it takes time for any player coming to this country to adjust to our way of playing. It took David Silva a while. Dzeko needs to get his shots off quicker, whereas where he's been playing you might get that fraction longer to think about it, over here you don't get that.

Haha you are due a win over us Prob be a lescot last minute winner too in off phil nevilles backside just to make it even more sweet for you!

Think i would rather take a defeat to reading now! if you get past villa That is

sumary_boy said:
samharris said:

With spelling like that you'd be better off at stretford 6th form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.