Tevez earns £286,000 a week, tax free...

SV Squares

According to Rodney Marsh Tevez earns £286,000 a week, tax free.

He let this slip on 5 Live in the last hour and said it came from one of his most trusted sources within football.

I'm not sure what Rodney has to gain by making something like this up but if it's true it certainly ties in with what the club statement said about him being the highest paid footballer at the club.

In fact it would make him the highest played footballer in Europe would it not?

And yet he (or his agent) seem to want even more, because nearly 300k a week - more than some will earn in their entire life - seemingly isn't enough.

Truly nauseating as children starve to death around the world.

That would probably 'transfer fee' and wages combined in effect, but still seems high just for that if 'tax free' is true.

Bullshit!

Not a chance he is earning that.

Players are all on wonderful basic salaries and then on top, given the right amount off success i.e. we win the league, win the domestic cups, win the Europa and qualify for CL then and only then will huge bonus payments kick in.

SV Squares said:

He let this slip on 5 Live in the last hour and said it came from one of his most trusted sources within football.

I'm not sure what Rodney has to gain by making something like this up but if it's true it certainly ties in with what the club statement said about him being the highest paid footballer at the club.

That'll include his image rights, there was an article on Rooney suggesting he earns 480k per week including image rights. I think image rights are paid per quarter so these figures must be averaged over the 12mnths

SV Squares said:

utter utter rubbish......most peoples comments on carlos leaving/staying are level headed good balanced views HOWEVER this is the most stupid post yet

You do realise that means he is saying he is on around £576,000 a week or £30m a year or over his contract £150m

Marsh is talking out of his arse.

Why not just say he is on 400k week while we are pulling these figures out of thin air. A nice round number and that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.