Tevez fee agreed

mcfcJosh111 said:
aint his agent our best m8

Kia Joorabchian, supposedly thaksin's 'football consultant', the guy who reccomended Jo and Tal Ben Haim to us, as well as Paul Aldridge (cheif football administrator, leaving by the end of summer).

notice a pattern here?

bizzbo said:
mcfcJosh111 said:

Kia Joorabchian, supposedly thaksin's 'football consultant', the guy who reccomended Jo and Tal Ben Haim to us, as well as Paul Aldridge (cheif football administrator, leaving by the end of summer).

notice a pattern here?

Yeah,

Jo = shit
TBH = shit

He'll be at Liverpool or Chelsea IMO, not good news if the scousers are prepared to fork out that much for him. They'd be the favourite if this rumour is true.

moomba said:
He'll be at Liverpool or Chelsea IMO, not good news if the scousers are prepared to fork out that much for him. They'd be the favourite if this rumour is true.

I dont want him at city to be honest.

He's basically a poor mans Bellamy. We need a poacher, a Van-Nistlerooy or someone with pure skill like Villa.

Tevez just runs around alot and his finishing is shocking most of the time.

PS - Still want him though :D lol

Blue4ever85 said:
bizzbo said:
mcfcJosh111 said:

notice a pattern here?

Yeah,

Jo = shit
TBH = shit

that's the obvious answer, but I was hoping you might point out that they have all fallen out with hughes, and are on their way out of the club.

moomba said:

No way he'll go to Liverpool there skint and i can't see them raising the funds in other transfers??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.