Tevez fee agreed

sugga_d said:
quiet_riot said:
zeusbheld said:
Marvin said:
How does he differ to Kuyt? Very similar players.

If he wants regular football, he'll come here. He'd be a squad player at Liverpool. Like Keane

Tevez is skilled, Kuyt isn't all that skilled.

Tevez plays deep forward/fc, Kuyt plays deep forward/attacking middie

Tevez is pacey. Kuyt isn't.

Kuyt scored 11 goals this year, Tevez didn't.

Kuyt plays every game. Tevez doesn't
So how will Tevez get in the team if Kuyt starts fella?

Blue Smartie said:
So how will Tevez get in the team if Kuyt starts fella?

on the basis of that question

what will happen if we sign the world best rightback how will he get into our team as Richards has player nearly every game

If the Dippers sign Tevez and Raffa rates him more than Kuyt then Kuyt will be dropped.

surprisingly teams change in the summer and if better player are signed other player move

The other team could also be Sunderland? After all they have new owners who have pledged to spend £200m so a poxy £25m isn't beyond them. Depends if they can sell Tevez the dream which I doubt.

Personally, I think he'll head to Anfield. Liverpool always seem to find cash when they need it and the Arabs will come calling eventually which means their "current" debts are just an itch to be scratched so to speak.

Danamy said:
nmc said:
Danamy said:
moomba said:
He'll be at Liverpool or Chelsea IMO, not good news if the scousers are prepared to fork out that much for him. They'd be the favourite if this rumour is true.

No way he'll go to Liverpool there skint and i can't see them raising the funds in other transfers??

The dippers have no money - Keane's sales netted them nothing. They agreed a fee on the never never and just returned him cancelling the debt. Their US owners are both in meltdown trying to sell their assets in the US (NASCAR teams and the Habs) to raise cash. If they are going to buy Tevez - Alonso will be sold.

nmc your spot on the dippers are on the bones of there arse and no way could afford Tevez, even if they did sell Alonso it wouldn't raise enough cash?[/quote]

They have a £20M kitty my mate keeps banging on about + the cash from any sales of fringe players Babel etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.