Tevez finally apologises

micky_blue said:
If he really wants to play for Manchester City, let us see if he his there tomorrow night supporting the team.......Balo was when he was suspended

Balo was also doing magic tricks!!!

arsenalrob said:
Also didnt Mancini say he will never play for him again?

It's not like City are in a desperate position and 'need Tevez'. You have Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko who have all done the business so far with you being 1st in the league.

I will lost a lot of respect for Mancini if Tevez comes back in.

In the heat of the moment, but he's softened since then. In reality, we need him to play well in a few games so we can get a decent price for him, and he needs the same thing to attract a suitable club.

And I think Bobby can live with the last bit.

arsenalrob said:
Also didnt Mancini say he will never play for him again?

It's not like City are in a desperate position and 'need Tevez'. You have Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko who have all done the business so far with you being 1st in the league.

I will lost a lot of respect for Mancini if Tevez comes back in.

7 years gooney, 7 years!

I like the way the club are handling the tevez situation, keep it low profile and don't let it/him distract the the team from the job at hand.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
mancunial said:
Listen guys the players want him back, the manager manages, time to let this go if you want to see the premier league trophy at the etihad, let bobby and the owners deal with this, if his apology is sincere or not it doesn't matter, what matters is that trophy, united will be totally pissed about this statement, let's get behind the lads and win this title, you never know we might just be going to our 1st European final for 42 years as well.
The players have told YOU they want him back, have they?
Well they've all said it when they needn't have said anything.

Chungo said:
Hahaha take that James cooper you fucking pleb.

All those stupid fucking interviews and well,frankly the world probably saw this before you.
Thaksinssoldier said:
Hahahaha that's true.

Tevez can still fuck off til he apologises to the fans specifically and Bobby specifically. Either in person or at least on video (even if it is translated)

+1

Marvin said:
arsenalrob said:
This guy really is the biggest **** i have ever seen play football.

He is playing for a great club going places, earning great money yet he still acts as if the world 'owes him something'.

So since he couldn't force a move away from Manchester he has decided to try and crawl back to City and their fans by saying 'sorry'.
So now we are all supposed to forgive and forget....oh purleaseeeee.

This is the same guy that refused to come on as a sub when his team needed him in Germany, and basically put City through quiet a lot in the aftermath of his actions.

This man is rotten to the core. I really hope Mancini let's him rot on the bench, but sadly i think he will play him.
He's a Manchester City player. Why shouldn't we play him? He's been fined and has now apologised. So it's up to the boss now to pick his best team.

Well that says it all about the mentality of some of your fans.

He dragged you through the gutter with all the headlines but because he has said sorry 'its okay' especially when City did nothing wrong.

Any top manager, Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola would never play the **** again after what he did. We will see how Mancini handles it.

Like Alan Green just said on 5live, what he has done is too much for him to be taken back. The only reason why he is saying sorry is because no club was willing to buy him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.