Tevez finally apologises

Well done Tevez, now let's move on and win the league. You will never please most of the moaning and bitter twats on this forum, but most City fans forgive you and the players and manager want you back. Hope you put a shift in between now and May, win us the title then you can move on in the summer. Good luck!

If I hear it from Mancini that he is ok with the situation then I will accept it but
I dont think I can bring myself to cheer or applaud Tevez but will never boo him if he does ever wear the shirt again. He has brought a shit storm down on our club by his behaviour and must be sold in the summer after we win the league.

I can't believe people are saying let him play after slagging him off (rightly) for the last 3 months. He went off on holiday for that time - we are meant to be a serious club not a drop in centre!

CityTwang said:
micky_blue said:
If he really wants to play for Manchester City, let us see if he his there tomorrow night supporting the team.......Balo was when he was suspended

Balo was also doing magic tricks!!!

No no balo was sent off again that game and decided to look into a career in magic becauce he is full of tricks ....

I know I know its alreay on ....

arsenalrob said:
Marvin said:
arsenalrob said:
This guy really is the biggest **** i have ever seen play football.

He is playing for a great club going places, earning great money yet he still acts as if the world 'owes him something'.

So since he couldn't force a move away from Manchester he has decided to try and crawl back to City and their fans by saying 'sorry'.
So now we are all supposed to forgive and forget....oh purleaseeeee.

This is the same guy that refused to come on as a sub when his team needed him in Germany, and basically put City through quiet a lot in the aftermath of his actions.

This man is rotten to the core. I really hope Mancini let's him rot on the bench, but sadly i think he will play him.
He's a Manchester City player. Why shouldn't we play him? He's been fined and has now apologised. So it's up to the boss now to pick his best team.

Well that says it all about the mentality of some of your fans.

He dragged you through the gutter with all the headlines but because he has said sorry 'its okay' especially when City did nothing wrong.

Any top manager, Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola would never play the **** again after what he did. We will see how Mancini handles it.

Like Alan Green just said on 5live, what he has done is too much for him to be taken back. The only reason why he is saying sorry is because no club was willing to buy him.

And what the fuck has it got to do with you? Reckon there are more pressing things in the football world for you to worry about than Tevez.

rickmcfc said:
Well done Tevez, now let's move on and win the league. You will never please most of the moaning and bitter twats on this forum, but most City fans forgive you and the players and manager want you back. Hope you put a shift in between now and May, win us the title then you can move on in the summer. Good luck!

100% Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.