Tevez finally apologises

Blue_Rossy said:
rickmcfc said:
Well done Tevez, now let's move on and win the league. You will never please most of the moaning and bitter twats on this forum, but most City fans forgive you and the players and manager want you back. Hope you put a shift in between now and May, win us the title then you can move on in the summer. Good luck!

100% Spot on.

How is it? How can one two people post for "most" of the city fans. Most of the city fans I know don't want him back.

Right that allows us to play him whilst saving face now.

He's without doubt the greatest player I've ever seen in a City shirt since I've been going, but he quite evidently doesn't give a shite about the club and has no respect for the people who run it, his manager and most importantly us the fans.

Use him City like he's used us, then when he helps us to our first league title since '68 fuck him right off out of the club & both parties can finally move on happy.

The best way to show your annoyance at Tevez without disrupting the team.....

"Mancini...he comes from Italy"

Tevez is not important. City is important. Make Tevez the side show NOT the main event.

Reminds me of Suarez's apology in that it's brief and not very sincere.

The only way he can truly apologise is by winning us that fucking league.

arsenalrob said:
Also didnt Mancini say he will never play for him again?

It's not like City are in a desperate position and 'need Tevez'. You have Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko who have all done the business so far with you being 1st in the league.

I will lost a lot of respect for Mancini if Tevez comes back in.

Who give's a shit what you think!

Why don't you just worry about the garbage you watch week in and week out whilst paying the highest ticket prices in the country!

Players begging to play for city when there not fully fit can only be a good thing,like stretford ender said if he has a good finish towards the end his price will rocket.

cool cat said:
Better late than never .
It's now simply down to the Don himself to decide. If he decides to use him I'll back him and if he decides to fuck him off I'll back him too .
Wonder what the chances are of Tevez doing a full u-turn and pledging to see out his European club career with us .
Stranger things have happened

He'll be gone in Summer thank fuck. No way will Bobby plan for next season with Tevez being involved when the greedy **** might just fuck off again after the transfer window's just closed.

Who knows, its entirely possible he apologised in person to Mancini. Not everything needs to be played out on the grand stage.

Just like a new signing - great news.

All those people who feel personally offended etc etc need to focus on what is important - winning the league.

It seems to me that some people just enjoy hating him, if they choose to give him a hard time when he pulls on the shirt then their behaviour will be no better than that which they claim to despise. No one is bigger than the club and, as far as the club goes, nothing is as important as winning the league - nothing.

If the Board and the manager are pragmatic enough to get on with the important business then so should we - end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.