Tevez finally apologises

Blue_Rossy said:
rickmcfc said:
Well done Tevez, now let's move on and win the league. You will never please most of the moaning and bitter twats on this forum, but most City fans forgive you and the players and manager want you back. Hope you put a shift in between now and May, win us the title then you can move on in the summer. Good luck!

100% Spot on.

100% bollox more like.

Does it ever occur to you what the effect this twat waltzing back into the club might be on the team morale.?

The press attention, the effect on the support and how the club is perceived in football generally?

There's an old saying - if it aint broke don't fix it. We're top of the league and Mancini has built a strong successful side without Tevez. We don't need him and he brings a big potential downside. Tevez could end up costing us the title, not winning it.

hilts said:
GXCity said:
arsenalrob said:
Well that says it all about the mentality of some of your fans.

He dragged you through the gutter with all the headlines but because he has said sorry 'its okay' especially when City did nothing wrong.

Any top manager, Mourinho, Ferguson, Guardiola would never play the **** again after what he did. We will see how Mancini handles it.

Like Alan Green just said on 5live, what he has done is too much for him to be taken back. The only reason why he is saying sorry is because no club was willing to buy him.

And what the fuck has it got to do with you? Reckon there are more pressing things in the football world for you to worry about than Tevez.

doesnt stop him being right though
he's not right though
and he's not wrong either, it's an opinion and some disagree with his opinion

danebanksheik said:
If I hear it from Mancini that he is ok with the situation then I will accept it but
I dont think I can bring myself to cheer or applaud Tevez but will never boo him if he does ever wear the shirt again. He has brought a shit storm down on our club by his behaviour and must be sold in the summer after we win the league.

Agree - I await RM's reaction. His (RM's) every word and gesture on this matter will be examined in great detail. No direct mention of RM in the apology but I am sure that this form of words must have been agreed by all concerned and affected.

rickmcfc said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
rickmcfc said:
Well done Tevez, now let's move on and win the league. You will never please most of the moaning and bitter twats on this forum, but most City fans forgive you and the players and manager want you back. Hope you put a shift in between now and May, win us the title then you can move on in the summer. Good luck!
I suppose you speak for most City fans like Lescott speaks for all the players, eh?

If you actually think of which players have spoken about wanting him back, itOremore than just Lescott. Most city fans I speak to (in the real world not the boring bitter mind numbing folk on here) they agree he will be a great option to have for the run in and a boost. Unfortunately, people on here are to fickle to look at the bigger picture. Mancini has said he wants him back, several of the players have also. And surprise surprise, all the rag loving media don't want him anywhere near City - because he is another option and a bloody good one at that. I get the impression that given the choice of playing Tevez and winning the league, or not playing him and finishing 2nd, most on here would choose the latter, and that is pretty fucking sad.
Wow.

mammutly said:
Blue_Rossy said:
rickmcfc said:

100% Spot on.

100% bollox more like.

Does it ever occur to you what the effect this twat waltzing back into the club might be on the team morale.?

The press attention, the effect on the support and how the club is perceived in football generally?

There's an old saying - if it aint broke don't fix it. We're top of the league and Mancini has built a strong successful side without Tevez. We don't need him and he brings a big potential downside. Tevez could end up costing us the title, not winning it.

100% spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.