Tevez finally apologises

I'm glad he is back. Help us win the title then off ya pop lad! Simple.

Take's balls to apologise. I'm just glad he did so all this can be put to an end.

r.soleofsalford said:
Rammy Blue said:
Anyone who's happy to see Tevez in a blue shirt on the pitch for City isn't a true blue, imo.

i wouldnt say that rammy its just that you and I have principles.
repeat ,if it was your 25 mill asset and you now had to pay him his200 grand wages ,would you still have principles ?

r.soleofsalford said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Sod odd Rammy on your fishing trip

You sod odd.

I like fushing.

sorry for using your baited stream

If you saw my following post mate you'd see that I am firmly in the "never want to see the twat in blue again" camp.

It was just that I'd used the "not a true blue" fishing trip a few times, no-one's a lesser blue for it, I just don't trust the twat as far as I could kick the fucker.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Sod odd Rammy on your fishing trip

You sod odd.

I like felching.
Do you use a straw?

only for hoovering gear.

Rammy Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Rammy Blue said:
You sod odd.

I like fushing.

If you saw my following post mate you'd see that I am firmly in the "never want to see the twat in blue again" camp.

It was just that I'd used the "not a true blue" fishing trip a few times, no-one's a lesser blue for it, I just don't trust the twat as far as I could kick the fucker.

-- Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm --

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
You sod odd.

I like felching.
Do you use a straw?

only for blowing gear up other men's bumholes.

Edited for accuracy.

I,m not trawling through 68 pages regarding this character. It may have already been mentioned but that last caller on GMR last night was absolutely spot on. And in my opinion I think that Bobby is only paying lip service to this affair and doubt we will see "Rover" play any full part and his inclusion will be for shop window purposes only, I hope. If he comes on I will probably have to boo a player(who I now don`t class as a City Player) for the first time in 45 years . Rant over I,m off to check Ryanair flights Sporting have scored

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:

It was just that I'd used the "not a true blue" fishing trip a few times, no-one's a lesser blue for it, I just don't trust the twat as far as I could kick the fucker.

SWP's back said:
Do you use a straw?

Edited for accuracy.

Ho, ho, ho, tres droll.

How long did it take you to come up with that rib cracker?

The pair of you should be on the stage, you're just toooooo funny......

Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:

Edited for accuracy.

Ho, ho, ho, tres droll.

How long did it take you to come up with that rib cracker?

The pair of you should be on the stage, you're just toooooo funny......

I'm the funny one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.