Tevez finally apologises

Jumanji said:
Danamy said:
I can't believe for one minute that Mancini has welcomed him back this easily without pressure from above?

He's the type of character that if you cross him you get the cold shoulder and there's no way back, so it surprises me to be honest.

It's sometimes best to keep your enemies close to you, so i'm just hoping this is one of them occasions.
Well Mancini offered Tevez an olive branch a week after the Munich incident.

I don't believe he was pressured.

Tevez took the branch and beat him over the head with it, even more reason not to have him back?

Danamy said:
Jumanji said:
Danamy said:
I can't believe for one minute that Mancini has welcomed him back this easily without pressure from above?

He's the type of character that if you cross him you get the cold shoulder and there's no way back, so it surprises me to be honest.

It's sometimes best to keep your enemies close to you, so i'm just hoping this is one of them occasions.

Tevez took the branch and beat him over the head with it, even more reason not to have him back?
Embarrassing public climb down.

Apology to manager and team mates.

£9.3m fine.

Only one winner here.

Danamy said:
Jumanji said:
Danamy said:

maybe he's taking the Balotelli approach?

SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
Jumanji said:

£9.3m fine.

Endless Tevez related dog jokes.

Only one winner here.

Edited for accuracy ;-)

As the January window showed, you cannot sell a player that is several thousand miles away playing golf. Get him training like 'a dog', being as compliant and contrite as an overpaid slave can be and then sell his sorry, self-important arse to the next mug asap. Not fit to lace Kun's boots. Just saying, like...

SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
Jumanji said:

£9.3m fine.

Only one winner here.

Yeah I agree and it's great watching him beg and apologies but Mancini's stance surprises me that's all.

I thought he might of stuck him with the EDS kids for a while to see him lick his wounds, the evidence is there that he's done it in the past with other players.

Whatever happens roll on summer when we can get this runt off the books and move on.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.