Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

Well Tolmie before he threw the toys out of the pram sated we were going nuclear for Aguero and Sneijder, Aguero has signed that just leaves Sneijder. Interesting snippet in Daily Mail (Fail) that Bellamy could get a squad place just assuming that we do get Sneijder might be Bellamy could be used as a fourth striker it would certainly fit in with the problem of his knees etc. Also wasn't there some rift between Tevez and Bellamy, if Tevez has gone maybe squad harmony would be OK again with Bellamy in it.

Eto'o has the Champions League experience that we are crying out for and in my opinion would be an asset to our squad for the next 3 or 4 years.
His CL record last season was 8 goals from 10 appearances, Serie A (21 gls from 35) that record speaks for itself, we would be crazy to pass off an opportunity to sign one of the best strikers in the world with bags of experience at the highest level.
A straight swap for Tevez is the best we can ask for, Sneijder obviously wants the rags so there is nothing doing there.
Eto'o, Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko..... FFS wouldn't wanna play us next season.

yellamcfc said:
Eto'o has the Champions League experience that we are crying out for and in my opinion would be an asset to our squad for the next 3 or 4 years.
His CL record last season was 8 goals from 10 appearances, Serie A (21 gls from 35) that record speaks for itself, we would be crazy to pass off an opportunity to sign one of the best strikers in the world with bags of experience at the highest level.
A straight swap for Tevez is the best we can ask for, Sneijder obviously wants the rags so there is nothing doing there.

Agree^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope this happens its win win we get rid of 2 thorns kia and his puppet and in return get a player with more experience and class

spanishblue said:
yellamcfc said:

Agree^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope this happens its win win we get rid of 2 thorns kia and his puppet and in return get a player with more experience and class

I agree - except that I believe Joorabchian may also be the agent ('advisor') of Eto'o!

waspish said:
Big mates with Baloteli apparently

are you joking or being serious? FFS those 2 out together - right let's play darts this morning and go for a game of golf this afternoon! OK Bellers but I insist on driving says Mario; ok says Bellers but I get to choose the nightclub.

BringBackSwales said:
waspish said:
Big mates with Baloteli apparently

are you joking or being serious? FFS those 2 out together - right let's play darts this morning and go for a game of golf this afternoon! OK Bellers but I insist on driving says Mario; ok says Bellers but I get to choose the nightclub.

Bellers? It's Eto....

We would be mental to swap tevez for eto. Not saying eto isn't a great player but as obsessive as it sounds we gotta try prevent united strengthening their squad. If they get Sneijder, they've improved their squad good style, go get him city and fuck kettle neck off!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.