Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

Mancio, if tevez does go to inter i hope your man enough to admit how wrong you were when you realise how good he is.... Single handedly team carried us in attack last season, awesome player. But i know you wont agree for now :)

Andouble said:
carlosespana said:
r.soleofsalford said:
but, but, but, he be nearer argentina and his sweet children
England is nearer Argentina than Spain!!

it's not about location, it's about culture.

its about money, if it wasnt, he would be prepared to take a cut in salary and no signing on fee.

for his family`s sake

and he wouldnt of been shagging teenage film stars.

PA-11356493a-650x630.jpg

pee dubya said:
Looks as if Eto'o is maybe heading to Anzhi.

Deal worth 115m euro. Incredible.

Can you really see Inter selling both Eto'o and Sneijder?

TimmyP said:
pee dubya said:

As an inter fans i hope so. Even if it is a very sad day.

i just don't know why you are so happy that tevez is leaving your club. aguero is good but i don't hink he will have the same impact as tevez. the sad part is that when real or barca come callng for aguero than he's off. when david villa isn't good enough anymore you now that they will be after aguero. you should do everything to keep tevez imo. you are good but without tevez i can't see you compete with the big guys in CL

Mancio said:
TimmyP said:
pee dubya said:

As an inter fans i hope so. Even of it is a very sad day.

Mancio, does Gamberini have the targets in mind to replace them both? They're both an influential part of your starting XI and with Juventus strengthening etc could be an interesting season for Inter.

Didn't they already replace Sneijder with Alvarez?

Tevez to replace Eto'o and they will probably have pocketed a big profit and save on wages since Alvarez won't be on much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.