Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

I like the idea of fobbing badabayor off to inter as part of any deal ....<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm --<br /><br />I like the idea of fobbing badabayor off to inter as part of any deal ....

alera said:
I like the idea of fobbing badabayor off to inter as part of any deal ....

-- Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm --

You can say that again!

Neil McNab said:
alera said:

You can say that again!

That again.

zangatangring said:
Neil McNab said:
alera said:

You can say that again!

That again.

Again

MattieMCFC said:
only one spanish club can afford and probably want tevez- malaga(barca and madrid dont need him)

straight swap eto-tevez

or we loan tevez to inter eto comes to city on loan then we sell tevez to corinthians next next summer :D

Gawd !!
Malaga cannot afford to spend 45 m on one player - they´ve brought in about 8 for 70m - I suppose they want to be in the CL next season. With no sponsorship (shitty William Hill deal) how on earth will they get remotely near FFP? Crowds of less than 30k and little commercial income

Oh and they got dicked by Cadiz the other day - yeah Carlos will really fancy 7th in La Liga - at best. If that´s Europe they´ll get thrown out
Wish people would get it into their heads that Malaga, for all their spending this time round are NOT a bottomless pit

mike channon´s windmill said:
MattieMCFC said:
only one spanish club can afford and probably want tevez- malaga(barca and madrid dont need him)

straight swap eto-tevez

or we loan tevez to inter eto comes to city on loan then we sell tevez to corinthians next next summer :D

Gawd !!
Malaga cannot afford to spend 45 m on one player - they´ve brought in about 8 for 70m - I suppose they want to be in the CL next season. With no sponsorship (shitty William Hill deal) how on earth will they get remotely near FFP? Crowds of less than 30k and little commercial income

Oh and they got dicked by Cadiz the other day - yeah Carlos will really fancy 7th in La Liga - at best. If that´s Europe they´ll get thrown out
Wish people would get it into their heads that Malaga, for all their spending this time round are NOT a bottomless pit

but, but, but, he be nearer argentina and his sweet children

r.soleofsalford said:
MattieMCFC said:

straight swap eto-tevez

Gawd !!

England is nearer Argentina than Spain!!

carlosespana said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Gawd !!

it's not about location, it's about culture.

carlosespana said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Gawd !!

Whooooosh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.