Tevez For Eto'o...Straight Swap?

Eto'o going to be on £338,000 a week before 13% tax in Russia according to Twitter, I'd play on the peak of Mt. Everest for that.

LoveCity said:
Eto'o going to be on £338,000 a week before 13% tax in Russia according to Twitter, I'd play on the peak of Mt. Everest for that.

feckin mercenary

LoveCity said:

Wow, that's Kobe Bryant money. For playing in Russia at 30.

Can see why he did it.

LoveCity said:

Going to have to get a fookin monster sponsorship deal to cover that - can see it now Gazprom annonce a 300 Billion Dollar matchball sponsorship (on a per game basis obviously)

send Wenger into meltdown

dctid said:
LoveCity said:

feckin mercenary

Whaaa.... The man is doing good business, he is 30 and looking out for himself as he should at this point. Im all for going to the last big payday as long as they dont come here

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
dctid said:
LoveCity said:

feckin mercenary

Whaaa.... The man is doing good business, he is 30 and looking out for himself as he should at this point. Im all for going to the last big payday as long as they dont come here

Would galaxy pay him that?

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
dctid said:
LoveCity said:

feckin mercenary

twas nothing more than tongue in cheek - agree with you as long as he dont come here i dont really care

LoveCity said:

So what, Tevez will get 375,000?<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm --<br /><br />
Warwickhunt said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
dctid said:
feckin mercenary

Would galaxy pay him that?

Maybe if Adidas covers 90% of that, like they are with Beckham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.