Tevez for Maicon + 30 mil euros

richards30 said:
eto`o and 15-20m euros our way would be better!! just shows how well micah has come on that the fans want us to down maicon!!!!! lol

Hello Micah! Keep up the good work, son :)

Maicon could work as Richards can always shift back to CB, this is the flexibility we have (remeber it's not best 11 - lots of games to play).

You could argue that Maicon's final ball is better than Richards (i'm not having a go at Richards, he's been immense). Maicon also has much better champions league experience and knows how to win the thing.

LB Clichey (sp)
Kola

RB Richards
Zab

CB Kompany Lescott - Back up; Savic and who? Boyata not good enough.
Maicon could be good addition!

However, Bobby said he only needs winger and forward so i guess this deal wont happen anyway. I would be totally made up if we got eto + cash!

Maicon is the type of player we used to be linked with-not saying he isn't a good player, but he is suspect defensively. He is far better going forward-Bale destroyed him last year.

If we are to 'part-swop' Tevez it should be for a player we want not who the other team think they can do without (though of course a straight cash deal would be best)

I'm out. Maicon of two or three seasons ago was a cracking player but I feel he's lost a whole lot of pace. Spuds tore him a new arsehole in the CL, and I just can't see him in our system, either at right back or further up the field.

We dont need him at all. We already have 2 excellent rights backs and at 30 hes too old anyway.

Plus hes Brazilian so guranteed to be unhappy / fail in manchester / england / prem.

No thanks no interest at all. £40 million or he can fight for his place as far as I am concerned.

What Richards & Zabaleta will react if the club buy another big name to play in their position?

No for me, the dressing room harmony is top notch atm, why destroy it now.

I can see Maicon crying 2 years later like he wants to go home like Deco, Belletti and co.
Unhappiness with Manchester, you can see it before he would sign.

If the latest news are true Sneijder will be a rag, and Inter maybe will have more money to sign Tevez for 40 mill. Thats the best we can hope for.

Pure money, thats what we need from the Tevez deal.

alera said:
We dont need him at all. We already have 2 excellent rights backs and at 30 hes too old anyway.

Plus hes Brazilian so guranteed to be unhappy / fail in manchester / england / prem.

No thanks no interest at all. £40 million or he can fight for his place as far as I am concerned.
maybe Bob sees him as a right winger/midfielder - that's essentially what he is for Inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.