Tevez for Maicon + 30 mil euros

Said don't want him plus I think the story is bull!

The only reason I can see is his experience in champs games

cash only please. bobby can pick his own players and he knows exactly what he wants.

i still reckon he's hoping that carlos is here next season.

link is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=89976" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=89976</a>

i wouldn't take micon but a player plus cash deal seems the only way this deal might go through i;d probably take motta+coutinho and 25mil.
plus we would save 10+mil a year by getting him off the books

C_T_I_D said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Perhaps Roberto's planning to use him as the winger he recently said he was looking for, rather than at right back.

We have AJ, Weiss and SWP there. Pointless addition, especially given his age.

Ha Maicon is head and shoulders above all mentioned, i dont get the age problem, posters seem to think once they are 30 they are useless, couldnt be more wrong, big yes.

You lot really do disgust me. Maicon has a couple of bad games against an electric winger in the form of his life, and suddenly he's poor defensively lol. Absolutely pathetic. He is, and has been for a number of years, the best RB in the world defensively. Nobody even comes close. It's clear none of you watch him on a regular basis.

Ticket For Schalke said:
C_T_I_D said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Perhaps Roberto's planning to use him as the winger he recently said he was looking for, rather than at right back.

We have AJ, Weiss and SWP there. Pointless addition, especially given his age.

Ha Maicon is head and shoulders above all mentioned, i dont get the age problem, posters seem to think once they are 30 they are useless, couldnt be more wrong, big yes.
the age problem means no re-sale value that's why no one wants him real have cooled talks an no one else seems interested if he was 10 mil maybe

king said:
i wouldn't take micon but a player plus cash deal seems the only way this deal might go through i;d probably take motta+coutinho and 25mil.
plus we would save 10+mil a year by getting him off the books

This would be great, but there's no way inter would value those 2 at that kind of price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.