Tevez going CRAZY - Demanding £300,000-A-Week

BlueDejong

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/12/13/2258888/manchester-city-claim-carlos-tevez-is-demanding-300000-a-week-to-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... a-week-to-</a>

Manchester City Claim Carlos Tevez Is Demanding £300,000-A-Week To Remain At Eastlands - Report

Carlos Tevez is believed to be wanting a pay hike that will take his wages to a mammoth £300,000-a-week if he is to remain at Manchester City.

The Argentine has been the centre piece of the club's jigsaw in their rise to second place in the Premier League - level on points with leaders Arsenal.

But only recently, the 26-year-old handed his employers a written transfer request to make a move away from Eastlands, which was immediately rejected by the club.

Now The Times reports that City are claiming that the player made demands to have his wage upped to £300,000-a-week to remain at the club.

However, the former Boca Juniors man has publicly maintained that his decision to make a move away is not based on money, but on an irreparable working relationship with "certain executives and individuals at the club."

In the meantime, The Sun claims that the ex-Manchester United man will quit football if his current employers do not allow him to leave in January.

Tevez has played some part — either scoring or assisting — in 14 of City's 24 league goals this season.

BlueDejong said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/12/13/2258888/manchester-city-claim-carlos-tevez-is-demanding-300000-a-week-to-

Manchester City Claim Carlos Tevez Is Demanding £300,000-A-Week To Remain At Eastlands - Report

Carlos Tevez is believed to be wanting a pay hike that will take his wages to a mammoth £300,000-a-week if he is to remain at Manchester City.

The Argentine has been the centre piece of the club's jigsaw in their rise to second place in the Premier League - level on points with leaders Arsenal.

But only recently, the 26-year-old handed his employers a written transfer request to make a move away from Eastlands, which was immediately rejected by the club.

Now The Times reports that City are claiming that the player made demands to have his wage upped to £300,000-a-week to remain at the club.

However, the former Boca Juniors man has publicly maintained that his decision to make a move away is not based on money, but on an irreparable working relationship with "certain executives and individuals at the club."

In the meantime, The Sun claims that the ex-Manchester United man will quit football if his current employers do not allow him to leave in January.

Tevez has played some part — either scoring or assisting — in 14 of City's 24 league goals this season.
Just go now Carlos,i never want to see you in a CITY shirt again.

I don't think thats true, I recon someone has been tapping up *cough* Mourinho *cough* and genuinely wants out. Il be both surprised and pissed off if he signed a new deal.

Why does everyone assume Real Madrid want Tevez?! They have enough power up-front and I think Mourinho is wise enough not to touch players like Tevez with a bargepole.

BlueDejong said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/12/13/2258888/manchester-city-claim-carlos-tevez-is-demanding-300000-a-week-to-

For someone on the verge of quitting the game he has an unhealthy obsession with money doesn't he. Money obviously soothes his pain bless him.

I love all these veiled threats of retiring. I might go home and take my ball with me boofuckinghoo.

As long as he could not 'change his mind' I'd really love it if we called his bluff and forced him to do exactly that.

Someone has tapped him up and there are very few with the financial clout to do so. Real Madrid are therefore a good shout. A player like Tevez doesn't hand in a transfer request unless he has somewhere to go.

However, I think Kia & Tevez have miscalculated. RM will not want to pay what City will want plus mamouth wages because if they were prepared to do that it would all be done out in the open. Whoever it is behind this are trying to force a cut price sale and I really don't think City are going to fall for it.

I am starting to think Tevez will end up staying !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.