Tevez - Going or Staying?

I just cannot see him staying. Not so much 'water under the bridge', but more a raging torrent. I think all parties will shake hands in the summer, say their farewells and ensure no one is allowed to speak a dickybird further on anything that transpired previously. I said months and months ago I feel Real Madrid will show their hand. Still believe that is where he will end up.

Looked to have made it up with Mancini but who the fook knows - gone is my best guess but his replacement is going to be key to our suceesss next season

mancblue said:
I'm agreeing with the lads, swap for Torres. He'll soon miss Argentina and fuck them off.
I rather see him leave the country.<br /><br />-- Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm --<br /><br />
mancblue said:
I'm agreeing with the lads, swap for Torres. He'll soon miss Argentina and fuck them off.
I rather see him leave the country.

people seem to forget that he only came back when we threaten to stop pay his wages or did stop paying them not to sure gone for me any thing 20 or over should be taken

From his agents point of view he may feel the best opportunity commercially will be in one or two more seasons time given his contract situation and advise him to keep his head down to keep demand for his services up.

Carlos is obviously a very emotve subject for fans but in the key games he is a huge presence I think despite what has occurred. I can see a case for him staying.

Just to back myself both ways Roberto doesn't have a track record of welcoming people back long term e.g. Bellamy but I could hazard a guess that unless a fantastic offer comes in he will be here another 12 months

I also wondered if we should now regard him as an attcking m/f as he seems to play the deeper role very well and then buy another striker to get us back up to 4 without actually selling one of the main men.

Norman kneejerk said:
From his agents point of view he may feel the best opportunity commercially will be in one or two more seasons time given his contract situation and advise him to keep his head down to keep demand for his services up.

Carlos is obviously a very emotve subject for fans but in the key games he is a huge presence I think despite what has occurred. I can see a case for him staying.

Just to back myself both ways Roberto doesn't have a track record of welcoming people back long term e.g. Bellamy but I could hazard a guess that unless a fantastic offer comes in he will be here another 12 months

I also wondered if we should now regard him as an attcking m/f as he seems to play the deeper role very well and then buy another striker to get us back up to 4 without actually selling one of the main men.
I agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.