Tevez: 'I'm tired of football' (new quotes)

Mancio said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
I don't understand this are you saying that 99.9% of the world money IS everything? To be fair mate I only ever think about money when it's needed or earned the 3 things on my mind all the time is

City
Beer
Women
(in that order)

But I think it's safe to say if you have children they reach the top of the list by default my friend, I have a 5 year old nephew and spending 10 minutes with him is worth more then any money you could come up with.

If I read your post wrong I appologise.

mate i have a 7 years daughter , so you can easy understand how much i agree with you.

but , there is a but.
the history is made up of millions and millions of immigrants who have been years without seeing their children. or just sailors who are out for months. working hard for poor salaries. So let me say , make me laugh the millionaires who have never worked a day in their lives. and who do not know what it means to work for £ 400 per week being months and months away from children.

There is a point to this though, its not like he comes from a priveleged backround, he knows what its like to grow up in a shit world with nothing.

He also realises how good he has it and also if you listen to earlier interviews that he has made enough money to retire young and enjoy his family. The people you talk about worked to feed there families. Tevez is not a fame junky like alot of players, he plays football because he loves it and by the time he is 30 will have enough money to look after his childrens childrens childrens etc....

Just because he is lucky to earn good money doesnt mean it makes him happy

LoveCity said:
Hopefully mistranslated quotes but they seem quite clear to me. :/

At least he says he will play for 3-4 more years, hopefully all with us.

-

Homesick Carlos Tevez has once again reiterated his desire to retire early from the game in an outburst about the money-driven characters involved in football.

Despite clocking up nine goals in typically determined performances for Manchester City this term, the striker has revealed that his heart is no longer in the game.

His latest comments come in a long line of statements of discontent concerning his opinions about modern-day football.

"I don't want to play any more," he said to the TyC Sports.

"I'm tired of football, but also tired of people who work in football. I don't want to play any more, and I'm talking seriously.

"Football is only about money, and I don't like it. There are so many agents with really young footballers... it's awful, as these young players are not interesting in winning titles, they only want money.

"The young players think that they have won something in football because they have two mobile phones and a house. Today, there are many bad people in the football business, and you have to fight with them all the time. I'm tired of that too."

Tevez also launched a tirade about the disrespect shown by young players to senior figures in the game.

"Today, the young players have no education at all, and I don't want to listen to them. When I played in Boca, when [Martin] Palermo or [Juan Roman] Riquelme talked, I listened to them. So I don't want a young player to tell me 'why did you do that?' in the dressing-room. I would punch him, as I have won 13 titles in my career.

"I'm going to play football for three or four years in Europe, then I will quit. I would play for Boca again only if my father asks me to do it, but I don't want to play in Argentina again. If you ask me, I would love to have my old life back in my neighbourhood of Fuerte Apache as I don't like my way of life today.

"I don't want to suffer any more, I just want to be calm, I want some peace. But at the moment, football feels like a job for me."

What a crock...Next time you score Carlos,give the City fans the wanker sign and maybe then we'll believe you. ;)

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
or just 'cos i'm a blue who live 1800 miles far from COMS ?

A "Bob fan who is a recent blue" who lives 1800 miles from COMS.

Come on mate, don't try to defend the indefensible....

i think you are right , i was not born blue , of course. but sincerly i can say in the last year i've been as blue as all you. and surely i've been a lot more positive and consistent than many others here.

i think City is building on a great project and in this project no any player is indispensable . . essential is only the owner.

Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
or just 'cos i'm a blue who live 1800 miles far from COMS ?

Pshh. First timers . I live 5000 miles away from COMS ;)

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:

i think you are right , i was not born blue , of course. but sincerly i can say in the last year i've been as blue as all you. and surely i've been a lot more positive and consistent than many others here.

i think City is building on a great project and in this project no any player is indispensable . . essential is only the owner.

still no reason to sell Tevez.

How can he be tired of football!? The joy he gets when he scores a goal shows how much he is loving it at the moment.

i guess these one goes to the so called younger and talented players like adam johnson who thinks he has anything to say in a club like blue,i suggest to everyone here to look through him careful cause that guy is really ungrateful being.nothing we did for him is enough cause he wants it to himself.

Ragnarok said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
[/b][/color]
Sorry Carlos, love you to bits but you'd love to go back to poverty and crime? Ok domate all your wages into MY bank account and i'll give your luxury lifestyle a try. Sure his children would love to be poor aswell.
You are suffering? Playing for man City, earning 100 plus grand a week? mmmm, poor soul....shall we have a collection to buy a present for him to cheer him up? Must be awful being famous, rich, talented, without financial worries etc..
Shut yer mouth Carlos and go get us a hatrick on sat [still think your King though!]
Thing is guys, if Ade said these things or - imagine - Robinho - we'd slate them...food for thought.

-- Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 pm --

The financial aspects of the game mean him and his children will never want for anything for the rest of their lives.

Its pretty obvious that you think that money is everything in life.You think that as long as people have money they should not have any worries or concerns and cannot be disgusted about the system.You have absolutely no idea whats going on behind the scenes and how much corruption and other problems are there and yet you choose to make such comments.People like you are a blight on society.
Ragnarok - F**K Off Please

Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:

Well, put it this way. You come on here every day, you come here and talk about City, you watch all of our games then spend the next week contemplating whether player X would have done better than player Y. You spend a good proportion of your free time talking about City, about the ups and the downs.

You'll do for me mate, in my eyes, you're as blue as any other.

You know City fans, perhaps instead of slagging off new fans and creating divisions within our own fanbase, we can actually teach them about the history, culture and ethos of Manchester City the club.

Unlike those other fuckers, we're a family. Mancio is just a new member of the family. You wouldn't walk up to your kids and shout at them for being "glory hunters" who weren't there when you were poor and living in a bedsit, somehow blaming them for coming into the family when your life was rosy. Instead, you would pass on the lessons you have learnt from the hard times and teach them to appreciate the good times.

Maybe we should do this instead of sniping at each other?

Damocles said:
Mancio said:

Well, put it this way. You come on here every day, you come here and talk about City, you watch all of our games then spend the next week contemplating whether player X would have done better than player Y. You spend a good proportion of your free time talking about City, about the ups and the downs.

You'll do for me mate, in my eyes, you're as blue as any other.

You know City fans, perhaps instead of slagging off new fans and creating divisions within our own fanbase, we can actually teach them about the history, culture and ethos of Manchester City the club.

Unlike those other fuckers, we're a family. Mancio is just a new member of the family. You wouldn't walk up to your kids and shout at them for being "glory hunters" who weren't there when you were poor and living in a bedsit, somehow blaming them for coming into the family when your life was rosy. Instead, you would pass on the lessons you have learnt from the hard times and teach them to appreciate the good times.

Maybe we should do this instead of sniping at each other?

What the fcuk you on about?

I get on fine with Mancio, was just pointing out that his comment about selling Tevez was out of order and wrong.

Or do you agree with him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.