Tevez in Morecambe

Ladybarn Blue . said:
lancs blue said:
I think it's entirely natural if he was speeding to get out of the place asap, he should have been let off. ;-)

Was on the TV programme -WHEEL TAPPERS AND SHUNTERS SOCIAL CLUB- they said ,

"they used to prop up the dead people up in the bus shelters in Morecome" .

also something to do with bingo .

PLEASE ADVISE .

The compere was the man with the man with big flat cap and the big round bell.

Colin Crompton ?

It caused a big issue at the time , how many years ago was that ?

Yeah Crompton's comment was something like:-

"They don't bury their dead in Morecambe, they just stand them up in bus shelters and give them bingo tickets."

Mid 70s when Wheeltappers was on the telly!

xzbit04 said:
Serge doing some shopping

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600283_514301061921328_1149651382_n.jpg[/bigimg]
Who has taken a picture of him while he's doing his shopping? Leave the lad alone in his own time. I'd hate to be famous! :)

Guys - stop knocking Morecambe.It's great for bird watching(feathered variety).There are loads of different species of ducks and waders and the flocks of oystercatchers in full flight are fantastic to watch. Perhaps Tev was doing a bit of twitching.

lancs blue said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
lancs blue said:
I think it's entirely natural if he was speeding to get out of the place asap, he should have been let off. ;-)

PLEASE ADVISE .

Colin Crompton ?

"They don't bury their dead in Morecambe, they just stand them up in bus shelters and give them bingo tickets."

Yes that is it thanks , brings back memorys .<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:42 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
lancs blue said:

PLEASE ADVISE .

Colin Crompton ?

Caveman said:
xzbit04 said:

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600283_514301061921328_1149651382_n.jpg[/bigimg]
Who has taken a picture of him while he's doing his shopping? Leave the lad alone in his own time. I'd hate to be famous! :)

Erm, he tweeted it!

xzbit04 said:

cooking for Bobby lol

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I don't play golf but tbh if I did and had time on my hands there wouldn't be many better places to be based than the North West.

There speaks a man who doesn't play golf.

Unless you are ridiculously good, or like shooting 120 and spending 6 hours wandering around in bushes looking for your 11th lost ball, links courses are a right pain in the arse.

And by the way, Tevez isn't ridiculously good. In fact for a footballer, he's complete garbage - surprisingly so in fact.

Just had a reminder of that game at Mor-e-cam-be (as the 'mericans once said) - and it instantly threw me back to the impact Carlos had for City following that... oh, the memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.