Tevez is on his way :D

kidash

basically stating what he's already said that he's going, but he reveals he WANTS to stay in england, and let's united fans down lightly that there's a strong possibility he'll be going to a rival team, we all know hughes loves the fucker, no one can contest with our money.

these quotes seal the move to a prem league rival for me. ...

Tevez also set the record straight about his family. He said: "It's not true my family are unhappy in England. It's not true I want to leave England for Spain. My four-year-old daughter Florencia is learning English and my wife is very happy living in England.
Accept

"We want to stay. I want to play in England because it is the best League in the world and it suits my style.

"Any club I join, whether it be Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool or Everton, will be a rival of Manchester United. I would like to thank the United fans for their support. They will always have a special place in my heart.

"If I was a United fan I wouldn't want to see their player in any other shirt but I think they will accept I've done everything I can."

Tevez's economic rights are owned by a group of investors headed by Joorabchian, who said: "There are a lot of Premier League clubs interested in Carlos but it would be unprofessional to start talking to them before the season has ended.

"There are also foreign clubs interested in him but since Carlos' preference is to stay here then that is the first place we have to look.

come to us carlos.

FULL ARTICLE - (from news of the world btw.)

AS his Manchester United team-mates danced with joy across the Emirates turf, Carlos Tevez celebrated alongside them.

But behind the smiles was anguish. Because joy for a return to the Champions League final was tempered by a sadness that this was one of the last moments of real pleasure he would share with his United brothers.

It had been coming for months. Frustrated and disappointed at the way he has been treated, Tevez now knows he has to quit.

And in a remarkable Sport of the World interview, the Argentinian pulls no punches, laying bare the facts about his two-year United tenure. His revelations will stun Old Trafford on the morning of today's Manchester derby and with United still chasing an unprecedented quadruple.

Sir Alex Ferguson last week claimed he thinks of his players as part of his own family. But Tevez feels like an outsider. Twice South American Player of the Year, a national hero in Argentina, reduced to a bit-part, an afterthought.

"Me? I have not been treated as a member of the family," he said. "I do not feel wanted. I feel bad over my situation, I do, but it's very, very difficult to stay any longer. I guess what I'm saying is goodbye.

"I don't think I will be a Manchester United player next season. I have done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract so I have to leave. I don't think I deserve to be in this position but you realise if your time is up you have to go.

FINAL FLOURISH - Alex Ferguson hugs Carlos Tevez after the 2008 Champions League victory over Chelsea
FINAL FLOURISH - Alex Ferguson hugs Carlos Tevez after the 2008 Champions League victory over Chelsea

Realistically, my time is over and I think I will be at another club next season. It's very, very difficult to stay any longer, so I have to finish this season the best I can and move on.

"I still have the same hunger and I will give my all to win the last two trophies we are chasing so I can move on knowing I have done everything for the team.

"The fans treat me like family, but United have not signed me so they do not respect me as a footballer.

CRUNCH TIME - Carlos Tevez slides in on Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia
CRUNCH TIME - Carlos Tevez slides in on Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia

"It makes me feel good when Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick talk well about me but they are not the manager.I train very hard, play well and then I'm dumped. When I play I feel good, then when I don't I am upset.

"Things have changed dramatically this season. I was dropped - yet I didn't perform badly. Sir Alex never gave me an explanation but I never asked him for one because it is not in my character.

UNITED WE STAND - Carlos Tevez (centre) celebrates with Michael Carrick (left) and Dimitar Berbatov
UNITED WE STAND - Carlos Tevez (centre) celebrates with Michael Carrick (left) and Dimitar Berbatov

"I accepted it but maybe Sir Alex didn't feel the same way about me. Maybe he didn't have confidence in me any more."

Tevez has become frustrated this season at his lack of appearances. Despite being involved in more games than Rooney or Dimitar Berbatov, he has either started or finished on the bench an astonishing 27 times. He has been an unused substitute on 10 further occasions.

He has also been substituted 12 times in all competitions and has played the full 90 minutes in just 20 games, five of them in the Carling Cup.

He added: "I scored four goals against Blackburn in the Carling Cup but then got dropped for the next game.

"I came on and scored against Porto in the Champions League quarter-final but was dropped for the away leg. I scored two against Fulham and was dropped for the next game.

"Whether I come on and play well or whether I come on the pitch and play just OK, I know I am going to get dropped.It has a negative impact - your mentality is affected and you get demoralised."

Ferguson has had to juggle Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Berbatov and Tevez into just three forward places.

Tevez feels he has been the one who has missed out most. But he refused to be drawn into a slanging match over the £31.75million summer signing of Bulgarian striker Berbatov from Spurs. "It's not about Berbatov," he said. "People keep comparing me to Berbatov but it's not Berbatov's fault. It's just the way I've been treated I'm upset about.

"I played last season and was the second top scorer. We won the Champions League and the Premier League. I helped to achieve that success and then I was dumped for no real reason."

RIGHT ON - Carlos Tevez fires in a shot for United against Middlesbrough's David Wheater
RIGHT ON - Carlos Tevez fires in a shot for United against Middlesbrough's David Wheater

Tevez finished top scorer for his clubs in Argentina and Brazil, for his country at the Olympics and second for United behind Ronaldo last season.

He has still scored 13 goals this term, but explained: "I've started every game in the Carling Cup and some in the FA Cup but only a few in the League

"I'm disappointed not to get more games but it's been the choice of the coach.

What do you think? Leave your comments below

"If I run my a*** off, if I score or don't score, I know that after 60 minutes I'm going to be taken off. If I don't start I know I am only going to get 15 or 20 minutes.

"I enjoyed playing with Rooney, Ronaldo and Berbatov. They are all excellent players.

"But this season I can only recall playing with Rooney up top about five times. It's not been like last year, when we played that formation a lot."

Tevez has been a fans' favourite since joining United on a two-year loan deal two years ago.

He hoped Ferguson would agree a deal with Kia Joorabchian to sign him permanently. But discussions have never taken place.

Tevez insisted: "When I played regularly last season I scored. I did everything I could but there was never any attempt to sign me permanently. United did not take up the option at the end of the first year and up until now I've never had any discussions about my contract.

"If ever there was a time to sign me it was at the end of last year but there was no effort to sign me.

HAPPY DAYS - Carlos Tevez (left) signs for Manchester United as Alex Ferguson looks on in the summer of 2007
HAPPY DAYS - Carlos Tevez (left) signs for Manchester United as Alex Ferguson looks on in the summer of 2007

"The major concentration was to sign other players and by January there was still nothing. They signed other players but still there was no bid for me.

"United have never offered me any contract. So I guess I have to finish the season the best I can and move on. The fans have been great with me, I love them. And every time I put the shirt on I fight for the club. I have done everything I possibly can at United but circumstances are forcing me to leave.

"I also want to make it very clear that it's not about money. I have read stories claiming I've asked for £6m, £9m and £12m. But I have never asked Sir Alex or David Gill for money.

"When I sign for another club if anyone says 'It was impossible for Carlos to sign for Man United because he was asking for £8m' it is not true."

Tevez also set the record straight about his family. He said: "It's not true my family are unhappy in England. It's not true I want to leave England for Spain. My four-year-old daughter Florencia is learning English and my wife is very happy living in England.
Accept

"We want to stay. I want to play in England because it is the best League in the world and it suits my style.

"Any club I join, whether it be Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool or Everton, will be a rival of Manchester United. I would like to thank the United fans for their support. They will always have a special place in my heart.

"If I was a United fan I wouldn't want to see their player in any other shirt but I think they will accept I've done everything I can."

Tevez's economic rights are owned by a group of investors headed by Joorabchian, who said: "There are a lot of Premier League clubs interested in Carlos but it would be unprofessional to start talking to them before the season has ended.

"There are also foreign clubs interested in him but since Carlos' preference is to stay here then that is the first place we have to look.

"We received a formal offer in January from a foreign club for a figure in excess of £40m, although out of respect for United we have not spoken to them yet.

"Carlos' final destination will be made solely on what's best for Carlos and his family."

For Tevez, the realisation that he has to walk out on United is painful. He concluded sadly: "I've given everything for United. I can leave with my head held high."

I can't be arsed reading all that and if it's from a paper it's probably bollocks(sorry kbn)

But I've said all year that Tevez will be a City player at the end of his loan to the rags.

Bring it on...

Come to us Carlos we are miles better fans than the fucking daytrippers , tourists , and mentally deranged fuckers they have over there in Trafford ( outside manchester).

Carlos Tevez will be the best signing we'll have made since Elano.

GET IN HUGHES, DO IT. he's not a rag yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.