Tevez is on his way :D

Would be a great addition. Very industrious player who makes things happen up front.

That is a great story, I would have him in an instance, even though he is a rag the lad is geninly nice. I remember his interiew last year aout micah richards and us and he was very true.
This is one signing I hope does pull off.

-----------Robbie------------
--Tevez-----------Drogba----

Imagine

Meh, I am so so. With Dunne in the team he is a very bad signing. If we signed Alonso and moved Vinne back to CB I think we would have the passing ability all over the park to have him.

PabZab said:
Meh, I am so so. With Dunne in the team he is a very bad signing. If we signed Alonso and moved Vinne back to CB I think we would have the passing ability all over the park to have him.

eh? we cant have a striker cos of dunne?

Everything about this player is quality. Didn't we have his owner Jorachim (whatever he was called) employed by the club for the forthcoming transfer window to make the big deals. It would piss them off big time because they would get fuck all in terms of a transfer fee. Only worry is Fergiscum might make owners pay up for him this summer even though he has stated no big transfers.

Rammyblues said:
Everything about this player is quality. Didn't we have his owner Jorachim (whatever he was called) employed by the club for the forthcoming transfer window to make the big deals. It would piss them off big time because they would get fuck all in terms of a transfer fee. Only worry is Fergiscum might make owners pay up for him this summer even though he has stated no big transfers.
No chance. They've probably got room in their debt for one big 30m+ transfer this year, and the window fitters definitely aren't gonna let it be spent on a player who Baconface hardly plays.

Blu KB said:
PabZab said:

eh? we cant have a striker cos of dunne?

We can't have a small striker, and I guess its not just Dunne but the way the team is at the moment. If we added a play maker and had someone who could pass a ball well in defence I think it would go a long way.

Him instead of caceido in the current side is frigtening

Gotta love big phill but Tevez has the workrate and the skill

I really hope we sign him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.