Tevez [Merged]

My prediction is that we will sign neither Carlos Tevez who will remain at the rags and that Eto'o will sign for Chelsea if they are serious about bidding for his services.

C_T_I_D said:
My prediction is that we will sign neither Carlos Tevez who will remain at the rags and that Eto'o will sign for Chelsea if they are serious about bidding for his services.

I predict that you are thinking more about your wallet than anything else lol

What is it mate? £50 a pop lol.

It will be worth it when you see our team next season!

C_T_I_D said:
Eto'o will sign for Chelsea if they are serious about bidding for his services.
============
Do you then think that Drogba would be surplus to requirements?
He might even end up at Eastlands?

Don't know about Drogba. We haven't been overly strongly linked with him have we? I'd be more inclined to believe Anelka returning personally rather than Drogba. But I think there may well be a sweetener in the deal - might tie in with what someone said elsewhere about a deal with a few Chelsea players for someone (can't remember who, might have been Robbie?)

I'm not thinking about my wallet blueinsa to be fair. I just think that now the top four clubs have got involved our chances of getting these players to choose us over them are extremely limited.

i think tevez will sign.

i put money on it (then covered myself when the odds dropped to favour us and heavily unfavour the rags ;))

i think kaka and ronaldo (near the end of the window) will go to madrid.

i DON'T think eto'o will go chelsea, he'll come here. if he goes chelsea, hello drogba.

we are right place right time with these superstars and it's just fuckin awesome luck as we wouldn't normally have a chance, robinho needed out, we stumped up cash, tevez wants out and wants to stay in north west, we stump up cash, laporta admits eto'o might move on as barca will want £25 million for a player in the last year of his contract and we'll stump up cash to pleasure them, and the high wages to pleasure eto'o (anyone who thinks eto'o wont come clearly didnt see that he almost signed for an uzbekistan team on a season long contract last year).

very lucky we're in the situation we are and the timing is right for these superstars to come and put us on the map to buy ones similar in a few years without the abnormal contract situations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.