Tevez [Merged]

Re: No Tevez answer for another week?

Vitek said:
ferguson is not so stupid how it looks he will do everything he can to sign him...he is shittin in his pants he dont want him too come to city

If the rags get Tevez, that'll be their money spent for the Summer and our interest will have knocked the asking price up a few million.
The scum can't really afford to let Tevez go to us, it'll be a public relations disaster for them. Imagine the piss-taking from the football world if we get him.

Me, I want Tevez here at City, it'll send out the biggest message yet "DON'T FUCK WITH CITY!"

Re: United allegedly 'agreed deal' with Tevez.

bluetonium said:
He's a good player and obviously we want good players at our club, but I still don't see where he'd fit in our formation unless we plan to change. Still, at least this means end of the summer spending already for the rags unless Tranny goes.

if we get tevez and etoo we can play 4-3-3

Re: No Tevez answer for another week?

This is what was reported before he set off to join Argentinian squad. Not surprised really. He is not the only player we are after as many posters have said already if he stays it will blow a hole in the Rags transfer budget.

Re: Tevez to Sign by Friday Night! (Real Source)

sdh76 said:
that means no signing today? I'm fucking sick of this, sack the board. I'm off down to eastlands to stage a protest!

Wait for me! LOL :D

the latest news about tevez is -

he's not a city player at this current moment in time

Am i right in thinking that....

If United had agreed the deal yesterday, that the deal would simply have been completed... yesterday

Surely he has a contract with the rags, and they obviously have been paying his wages for the last 2 years,

he wouldnt need a medical as he has been playing for them for two years.

The price etc was in the loan agreement contract, so surely it is just a case of saying "yes" and handing over the cash

Iv heard some people say the longer it goes on the better it is for Utd, i think the longer it goes on, the better it looks for us, excluding it going on all summer that is... we have a lot we need to sort with him, contract, medical, image rights and all that jazz that goes with transfers and it cant all be done over the phone, and hes in Argentina

Kia Joorabchian was clearly pictured leaving the swamp yesterday, and a meeting clearly took place, surely if a fee was agreed then Kia would have been straight on SSN confirming a price had been agreed...

What you reckon?????

Am i right in thinking that....

If United had agreed the deal yesterday, that the deal would simply have been completed... yesterday

Surely he has a contract with the rags, and they obviously have been paying his wages for the last 2 years,

he wouldnt need a medical as he has been playing for them for two years.

The price etc was in the loan agreement contract, so surely it is just a case of saying "yes" and handing over the cash

Iv heard some people say the longer it goes on the better it is for Utd, i think the longer it goes on, the better it looks for us, excluding it going on all summer that is... we have a lot we need to sort with him, contract, medical, image rights and all that jazz that goes with transfers and it cant all be done over the phone, and hes in Argentina

Kia Joorabchian was clearly pictured leaving the swamp yesterday, and a meeting clearly took place, surely if a fee was agreed then Kia would have been straight on SSN confirming a price had been agreed...

What you reckon?????

sorry about the multiple posts, kept getting fatal error, didnt think it still posted them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.