Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez to Sign by Friday Night! (Real Source)

TheMightyQuinn said:
What makes this post believable is the fact that there's no smugness or pathetic attempts to appear important.

The lad simply states what he's been told in a clear and concise manner.

No idea what all the fucking sad cases hope to gain in other threads on here with their attention seeking antics and utter bullshit.

I love you tmq! Haha

fuck a top 6/4 finish, so long as tevez scores in a 1-0 city winning derby against those pricks next term.... by god that's enough for me

what a glorious day, i can imagine it now hahahahaha

*edit* i'm flying up next year aswell. if tevez does sign, maybe i'll delay my trip specifically so i'm there for the derby

allan harper said:
Lets go fishing

the other names your keeping hush and righly so, are they

1. English players

2. Bigger signing than Tevez

Understand if you dont want to answer mate thanks for the info...

I will only say that the few i know about only 1 is English the others are foreign. Also a couple of players that i dont think anybody will expect, i dont mean superstars but maybe an unknown quantity to people?

Regarding Paddy Power the difference between the 1/2 and the 3/1 is that the latter is that he wil be are next signing , 1/2 means anytime before the season starts

MCFC OK

sdh76 said:
that means no signing today? I'm fucking sick of this, sack the board. I'm off down to eastlands to stage a protest!

ROFL thanks mate I needed a good laugh, post of the year mate.

mossley_blue said:
tomhawley said:
this is by far the most solid of all ITK posts,

i could post that he will sign because it is an estimated guess,

i dont think tonight was ever going to happen

like this post says, they need to discuss things and have a medical

with barry it was different as he was in the country and they could simply travel and sort things out there and then

Argentina is a long way away, but im definitely confident this will come off

fingers crossed anyway

and if he does sign, he will become a legend for us im sure of it

Thanks You,

I wouldn't say i am a legend but if it is thrown upon me as a gesture of how you all feel then i will take it. I simply just let you all know what is happening.

Thanks Again,

The Legend Mossley Blue

;-)

haha errrr

Jack74 said:
Regarding Paddy Power the difference between the 1/2 and the 3/1 is that the latter is that he wil be are next signing , 1/2 means anytime before the season starts

MCFC OK

yes? ;)

Twos on will do me knowing my luck Etto will sign tonight and Tevez friday

I'd be sorely disappointed if the only reason he wanted to come to us rather than stay at the rags is because he's been promised that he'll start in 90% of the games. The club should make no such promise to any player, no matter how good they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.