Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez to Sign by Friday Night! (Real Source)

sounds promising....is Tevez still in the country or has he already linked up with the Argentina squad, that would be my only comment on this happening

so its an early night then...:-)

eastlands oasis said:
sounds promising....is Tevez still in the country or has he already linked up with the Argentina squad, that would be my only comment on this happening

He is already with the Argentina squad. This is why Hughes will speak over phone to him and medical will be when he isnt training or involved with the squad.

mossley_blue said:
Before anybody labels me as an WUM or something i would like to point out that i have only created one topic which in i said a player was coming to City. That was Given in January (check ducados list and will show i was right).

Anyway i have been speaking to a mate of mine who's dad is a PT scout for City (as previously stated). He has said that Tevez's advisors had a meeting with Rags to discuss whether or not they were willing to pay the full amount required (£25.5 million) and also guarantee him a 1st team slot in around 90% of the PL games. They said they would pay the full amount but could not guarantee him the 1st team place.

So this is where Kia Joorabchian came calling to City to offer Tevez's services (as he himself wants to stay in Manchester). Obviously City said thet they would pay the £30mil requested for him (not £25.5mil as this is only the figure agreed in loan deal with Rags). Hughes has not yet spoke with Tevez but will do later tonight (phone). City beleive that the deal is 90% complete and will put the finishing touches to the deal tommorrow with a medical taking place either tommorrow night or friday morning due to the Argentina game with Columbia on Saturday. Its a tricky deal which needs to be done quickly but correctly as City will be signing him from MSI (Joorabchian's company) which as we all know is not an actual football club.

I personally see this as a major coup for us and think that with Barry and Tevez the 1st 2 signings we will see a few more top names at City. I have been told a couple of names but will only tell you when the deals are nearly complete. (As i did with the Given deal) I also dont know about every deal which happens at City.

Spot on info as i heard the other day aswell that our trump card was the guarantee of first team football and Taggart was never going to agree to that.
Not long now and this will come reality!!

lets just hope your right mate. heard enough shite on this sofar with numptys bringin up "itallian sky".!

idiots!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.