Tevez [Merged]

Good morning everyone on the Tevez thread – I’m a little wibbley-wobbley this evening.

I have recently returned from the club (where big Jim hails from) tho that’s another story. I have been at the hospital with my dad most of today.

My dad big blue 67 (Terry)& still a season ticket holder had a bit of a ticker problem earlier but I’m pleased to say he is on the mend in Wythenshawe hospital tonight.

So any good words to the man upstairs will be welcome.

Thanks in advance

Foe23

He'll be alright mate. He's a blue so he'll battle on, it's part of the deal. Best wishes for your fathers health. Take care.

Thanks CITD. I'm hitting the sack now long day.

He looked really well when I left so I feel positive. I think he took too much sun and ale over the last few days.

C_T_I_D said:
He'll be alright mate. He's a blue so he'll battle on, it's part of the deal. Best wishes for your fathers health. Take care.

That’s exactly what I said to him, along with it's too exciting to pack it in now after all we have suffered.

goodnight.

Foe23 said:
Good morning everyone on the Tevez thread – I’m a little wibbley-wobbley this evening.

I have recently returned from the club (where big Jim hails from) tho that’s another story. I have been at the hospital with my dad most of today.

My dad big blue 67 (Terry)& still a season ticket holder had a bit of a ticker problem earlier but I’m pleased to say he is on the mend in Wythenshawe hospital tonight.

Thanks in advance

Foe23

Hope all is well mate. He will be watchin Tevez score a hatrick at Eastlands next derby day i bet.
Take it easy

Foe23 said:

Thanks in advance

Foe23

Best wishes to you and the family, will have a word with himself! Makes you ralise that there's more to life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.