Tevez [Merged]

has anybody seen the article in the daily mirror today,tevez has called fergie a liar,claiming he insulted him and he will prove him wrong,says he wants to score against utd,but wont celebrate in front of utd fans but will shout in fergies face. cant post link{i am stupid lol]

bookiesgirl said:
has anybody seen the article in the daily mirror today,tevez has called fergie a liar,claiming he insulted him and he will prove him wrong,says he wants to score against utd,but wont celebrate in front of utd fans but will shout in fergies face. cant post link{i am stupid lol]

nevermind remember your female

No it's still there

EXCLUSIVE:

Carlos Tevez has branded Sir Alex Ferguson a "liar" - and vowed Premier League revenge on the Manchester United manager.

Tevez (inset) is set to be unveiled at Manchester City after turning down the chance to stay at Old Trafford.

And the Argentine hit-man blamed Fergie's "lies" over his status in the champions' squad after last year's £30million signing of Dimitar Berbatov for driving him out of United.

Now Tevez, a huge favourite with the United fans, has promised to make Ferguson pay for the insult.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Tevez, who rejected the chance to stay at United even though the club met his £25.5m asking price, said: "Ferguson still believes I will be at United next season. He thinks I will return.

"But I know what I want and I know that Ferguson did not respect me as a player. Before Berbatov arrived in Manchester, Ferguson told me, 'You will still be the starting striker, so be cool'. But he lied to me! That is why I know I will not return to United.

"What I want to do next season is score against United. I promise I will not celebrate in front of the United fans but I will shout in Ferguson's face.

"You can be sure of that - and it will be one of the most beautiful things I have done in football."

"What I want to do next season is score against United. I promise I will not celebrate in front of the United fans but I will shout in Ferguson's face.

"You can be sure of that - and it will be one of the most beautiful things I have done in football."

that would be good to see as long as we dont lose lol

swede140 said:

that would be good to see as long as we dont lose lol

My god I cant believe he said that about baconface. Get the farkin lad on board now, the rags over at red cafe must be spitting the cereal out of their mouths as we speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.