Tevez [Merged]

Tevez "conscious" [sic] is clear!

From SSN... I knew the standard of journalism there was shite but apparently so is the spelling

Looks like he will sign tomorrow then - this looks like the final salvo in the PR war.

Tevez conscious is clear Ex-Red Devil has no qualms over City switch

Argentina international striker Carlos Tevez believes Manchester United fans will forgive him if he seals a move to neighbours Manchester City.

The fans' favourite departed the Premier League champions this summer following the conclusion of his two-year loan, despite United's best efforts to retain his services.

The Red Devils agreed to pay £25.5million fee required to secure the 25-year-old's services permanently along with dishing out a lucrative five-year contract.

However, Tevez, who now looks primed to seal to move to Eastlands, does not believe United fans will hold a grudge as he feels he was forced out of Old Trafford.

Untenable

Tevez thoroughly enjoyed his first season after playing a major role in Sir Alex Ferguson's side, but felt his lack of first-team football last term meant his situation was no longer tenable.

"If I play for Manchester City I don't think the United fans will feel I am a traitor," he told The People.

"They have to remember that at least as far as I know I have been thrown out of the club and I have to study the best offers available.

"[Leaving] came about because I could not stand my sporting situation at Manchester United any longer.

Strange things

"My first year was good in all senses. I played in the games and felt respected by the coach but in my second year some strange things happened that I still do not understand.

"After the game at Old Trafford where Liverpool beat us [4-1, in March], Ferguson ignored me almost as if I was to blame for the defeat when really Liverpool dominated us all over the pitch.

"After that the fans called for me to be in the team but he never took the advice on board because he always knows best.

"I gave everything for Manchester United and people know that. For that reason I don't deserve the way things have ended up."

Lomas has a lob on said:
bluemoon05 said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5415487,00.html

This is surely the most concrete news so far, it is 100% nailed on now.
maybe but there only quoting the people article really

I'm not really bothered about the news source TBH, just the fact that Tevez has been quoted basically saying he's coming to City.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
thats it on the back of that I'm convinced he'll sign tomorrow.
f****n hope so mate, wish we hadn't got barry so early , i think that lured us all in to the belief that we were goona snap everyone up straight away, it feels like months ago since barry signed!

Getting Barry early was a well executed plan because he was a Liverpool target, whom were trying to engineer the finances for him, we got there first and when Liverpool finally got the funds together, they bought Johnson, another city target.

Re: Tevez "conscious" [sic] is clear!

Well someone at SSN seems to have woken up... I'm a bit gutted my comment ripping the piss out of their spelling didn't get published, oh well.

Re: Tevez "conscious" [sic] is clear!

PMSL SSN are not the best. Anyone seen on TV the man city transfer out section with Sturridge moving to man city? Lol

Following on from the story on Skysports website ...

If Tevez is going to sign for us he needs to stop thinking that the Scum half breeds will forgive him for signing for us. They won't, and he'll soon find that out when he goes back to Meccanoland. I want him mean and angry and to stop the love-in with the Scum fuckwits!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.