Tevez [Merged]

baldybouncer said:
Following on from the story on Skysports website ...

If Tevez is going to sign for us he needs to stop thinking that the Scum half breeds will forgive him for signing for us. They won't, and he'll soon find that out when he goes back to Meccanoland. I want him mean and angry and to stop the love-in with the Scum fuckwits!!

I agree somewhat with what you have said. I have no problem with him still trying to be on the fans' good side. As long as he wants to beat the club...Im happy. I do think he needs to get meaner though.

baldybouncer said:

If Tevez is going to sign for us he needs to stop thinking that the Scum half breeds will forgive him for signing for us. They won't, and he'll soon find that out when he goes back to Meccanoland. I want him mean and angry and to stop the love-in with the Scum fuckwits!!
As he evidently has a conscience and the welfare of his family living in M/chester to consider, please let him sign BEFORE we remind him that the Rags will hate him forever. We don't want to scare the lad off to AC Milan or wherever.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Course they will forgive him, he hasn't signed for us yet.

I think we must be patient with Carlos and the Scum thing I am sure he will forget about them given time (a week or so) We must remember we have spent the past 2 seasons questioning his good looks and sexual prowess oh and his likeness to a certain Mr Munster.
That apart I cant wait to see him in the sky blue.!!
COME ON CARLOS

Plodderblue said:
I think we must be patient with Carlos and the Scum thing I am sure he will forget about them given time (a week or so) We must remember we have spent the past 2 seasons questioning his good looks and sexual prowess oh and his likeness to a certain Mr Munster.
That apart I cant wait to see him in the sky blue.!!
COME ON CARLOS
na its not mr munster its captain caveman lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.