Tevez [Merged]

Re: tevez signed for rags

BUDTHEWISER said:
azatheblue said:
i shit myself today i was in college and my uncle rang me tellin me united had signed tevez . coz of how much i had been looking forward to it i got propa pissed off . i kicked a wall in the college . i ran into the cafeteria to check ssn!!! lol

And this couldn't go in the Tevez thread because?

sorri mate . how do i put it into the tevez thread. dint realise sozz pal.

BUDTHEWISER said:
azatheblue said:
i shit myself today i was in college and my uncle rang me tellin me united had signed tevez . coz of how much i had been looking forward to it i got propa pissed off . i kicked a wall in the college . i ran into the cafeteria to check ssn!!! lol

And this couldn't go in the Tevez thread because?

Because that wouldn't draw attention to him.

Oh yeah, and by the time most read this it WILL be in the Tevez thread.

Seems to be a lot of stressed out posters at the mo, its an international week, where the players are essentially governed by their respective Football Associations (Some talks will be allowed, in the interest of keeping the player focussed, and some wont, for the same reason). Deals will be sorted after this weeks games are done and dusted, and the players are back home (prob with a couple of days/weeks thrown in to mull potential transfers over).

IMO the club cant do right from wrong, they get Barry thus settling the nerves of us blues with a v good signing, but then the expectation levels go through the roof.

Lost count of posts saying well fook him (i.e. Teves) then, based on some shite article/report from goal.com/fansfc/TALKSPORT/mums sisters cat sitter etc. reporting he's not signing, then going almost hysterical again when another equally shite report says he is.

Time will tell, but regardless, next season will be the Dogs Nads.

Come on City!

You sound like one hard motherfucka for kicking the wall. Did you then rip off your clothes and turn green ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.