Tevez [Merged]

Rammy Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
fucks sake, been 7 days since we signed anyone, this is taking the piss - we are supposed to be the richest club in the world and we are messing around.

utterly disgraceful if you ask me, anyone got Garry Cook's e-mail address? - i am going to let him know exactly what i think of this shambolic effort.

remember when we signed 3 players in one day an bid 100m for kaka ? those were the fucking days !

mention that when you email him

good points Bob, now added to mail.

anyone else got anything they want me to include?

I'm frigging spewing about this, he is getting a piece of my mind - will post the e-mail for you all to read before i send it.

1) lucas neil is shite so don't go there
2) don't pay more than 10m for RSC and he better be BACKUP
3) Valencia are about to go down the crapper, take advantage and get albiol, silva and mata (i know villa wants real madrid so wont ask for him)
4) please try for benzema, hes a big lad and very good and would cost around 30m.
5) Ask Gary if he can he be our new ITK
6) if we get tevez can we get him some new teeth

..... ok rammy thats all i can think of

We all know people at the club read this board, therefore if they knew for certain we wouldnt be signing Tevez they would have put us all out of our misery by now.

They wont want the embarrassment of the clubs fans going round looking like fools, showing themselves and the club up in the process.

bobmcfc said:

I'm frigging spewing about this, he is getting a piece of my mind - will post the e-mail for you all to read before i send it.

3) Valencia are about to go down the crapper, take advantage and get albiol, silva and mata (i know villa wants real madrid so wont ask for him)
4) please try for benema, hes a big lad and very good and would cost around 30m.

..... ok rammy thats all i can think of[/quote]

Sorry mate but what does ITK and RSC stand for?

i doubt very much were gonna revel one of the biggest signings in the clubs history at 8pm or there after.
think who ever sed thrus afternoon is a little genius......

M35 Blue said:
We all know people at the club read this board, therefore if they knew for certain we wouldnt be signing Tevez they would have put us all out of our misery by now.

They wont want the embarrassment of the clubs fans going round looking like fools, showing themselves and the club up in the process.

You don't seriously think that the Club would read something on a forum and then decide to do something about it to appease the fans do you?

M35 Blue said:

Yeah, like they did with Ronaldinho

johnmc said:
bobmcfc said:

4) please try for benema, hes a big lad and very good and would cost around 30m.

..... ok rammy thats all i can think of

Sorry mate but what does ITK and RSC stand for?[/quote]

i assume your taking the piss since your a regular poster but hey i'll humour you
RSC roque santa cruz
ITK in the know (a person with insider info)

M35 Blue said:

Hughes attitude when asked about it the other day was encouraging. Looked like he was confident about Tevez. Also, I think we've offered double the wages Utd have offered. It would be slightly weird if Tevez decided to stay at a club where he suspects he is not whole-heartedly wanted and for half the salary he could earn elsewhere.

hey guys

i've been logging onto this site for ages but only signed up as a member fairly recently.

Like all fellow city fans i hate WUM comin on here talkin s**t claiming to be ITK when they know f**k all !!

This is my very first post and i will only ever post on here when i know concrete information that nobody else has already mentioned.

i know a number of people within City who's names unfortunately i can not mention but are reliable people/sources and i have been told that Tevez HAS already signed a five year deal with us and will be a top earner along side Rob. The deal has been done, the rags are already in negotiations with a potential replacement (no idea who this is).

City have agreed not to announce anything until after the game tomorrow so not to disrupt the camp and to allow Tevez to concentrate on the game 100% without media distraction. This may mean the announcement will not be until Thursday because of the difference in the time zones BUT I HAVE A GUARANTEE it will be Thursday at the very latest.

All i ask is pls don't judge me on this now. with all the posts going on i just wanted to give fellow fans the update.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
M35 Blue said:

You don't seriously think that the Club would read something on a forum and then decide to do something about it to appease the fans do you?

Ha ha, not when you put it like that . I do however think that they peek on here to see what the general thinkings of the fans are to measure the strength of their feelings on such matters. Would think this would be standard at most clubs.

If they have been on recently they would have noticed that a 100+ thread about a possible signing has broken out in an unusually fast time and would want to quell any further excitement.

A simple one line statement on the os, like they did with the Messi rumour would be enough to extinguish the euphoria of signing a player that they know wont happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.