Tevez [Merged]

bobmcfc said:
you would have thought that out of terry lescott and eto'o, the transfer of tevez would be the easiest considering he doesn't have a club.
remember barry ? took less that 24 hours to tie it up from us receiving word of a bid ! makes you wonder if the Premier league are really the reason behind the delay or is tevez still yet to make up his mind
I have a sickening feeling you are correct,in as much that I think he;s having 2nd thoughts..ffs hope I;m wrong.Hope i;ve just got that "kid in a sweet shop,want one now"syndrome......LOL

It's a funny 10 days isn't it that's for sure....

I thought we'd have this one wrapped up and announced by now or at least heard something on his future either way. It's getting frustrating not knowing anything regarding his future other than he's a free agent.

DS joined Chelski and we have to agree a payment for him, they are touting Tevez.... Soooo we put in an offer for Terry! Dont be suprised to see them back off Tevez, pay us the money we wanted for DS and then us pull out of any Terry deal. Kind of a, fuck with us and we will hit you were it hurts type of act from City.

Well Kia said it would be sorted by the 10th July at the latest so that only leaves just under 2 and a half days. I can't see Kia pulling a fast one on us because he has helped GC broker some deals last year and if he wants to continue making money for that then it is wise for him to do all he can to put Tevez in our wonderful new kit

i'm just thinking about the article on tevez about thinking he wont be a traitor if he joins us.

surely he wouldnt of mentioned us if he was'nt coming.

not my fault! said:
DS joined Chelski and we have to agree a payment for him, they are touting Tevez.... Soooo we put in an offer for Terry! Dont be suprised to see them back off Tevez, pay us the money we wanted for DS and then us pull out of any Terry deal. Kind of a, fuck with us and we will hit you were it hurts type of act from City.

city would not fuck with us fans in this way ! personally i don't care if we get fuck all for daniel sturriage, he isn't worth the time or the effort.

bobmcfc said:
not my fault! said:

city would not fuck with us fans in this way ! personally i don't care if we get fuck all for daniel sturriage, he isn't worth the time or the effort.

Agree, besides if that is what we are doing then Terry wouldn't just play along and keep quiet.

This has dragged on for far to long now. I'm no longer convinced this is a certainty. I don't believe the mail piece as it has as much substance as the news of the world eto'o story. I do think there is a problem though.

and if it came down to terry or tevez, i'd pick the defender because thats were we are struggling most, i like tevez and i want him but we could always go for a guy like luis fabiano if that one fell through and he chose chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.