Tevez [Merged]

jhg1989 said:
svennis pennis said:
This has dragged on for far to long now. I'm no longer convinced this is a certainty. I don't believe the mail piece as it has as much substance as the news of the world eto'o story. I do think there is a problem though.

Agreed, everyone seems to think the FA are holding the deal up. If that were the case do you not think the Club would make a statement for the fans.

My opinion - Deal Off

LOL

And lol at evryone flapping

Red-throated-Loon-flapping-_O7F8506-Nome,-Alaska.jpg

Matty said:
I remain convinced it will happen at some point this week, obviously we're all impatient but multi-million pound deals can be tricky I'd imagine, especially given the added complication of buying him from a company rather than a football team. We need to make certain everything is above board and legal, we don't want a West Ham situation on our hands.
doh,,now you;ve convinced me,,I was thinking the worst a few posts ago.Now I;m starting to get multi personality isues...

sam221985 said:
Spindash said:
The last "news" was happyblue saying that the paperwork was almost finalised. No reason to doubt him.

When was this mate?

Sunday night.

Lescott is def gonna happen now, Everton have agreed to sell him, just a matter of the fee.

Tevez paperwork now nearly complete and should be announced very early this week.

United WON'T be going for Eto'o, he could very possibly be on the plane for South Afreeeka week tomorrow.

Spindash said:
sam221985 said:
Spindash said:
The last "news" was happyblue saying that the paperwork was almost finalised. No reason to doubt him.

When was this mate?

Sunday night.

Lescott is def gonna happen now, Everton have agreed to sell him, just a matter of the fee.

Tevez paperwork now nearly complete and should be announced very early this week.

United WON'T be going for Eto'o, he could very possibly be on the plane for South Afreeeka week tomorrow.

why is he going on a safari for his holidays ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.