But now we think he's like Brad Pitt!
Carlos Tevez, he'll gob in Fergie's eye

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

Does it matter what the bookies say?

Wait and find out. Godddd.

Ik.ben.blue said:
1/25 now..... let the people know...

.Users browsing this forum: *singingtheblues*, 1dart, 37680434566970, 3rdgenctyboy, aaronsteedman, alera, anymore than 2sheiks, asherj123, backagain, basher, Batman, bezer57, bins, Blue Army, blue.w-l.ctid, bluearrow, bluebean, blueday, bluefandk, Bluemer, bluemoon12345, bluemooncol, bobmcfc, Bowers, brand blue heavies, BrianW, Brucie Bonus, C_T_I_D, Cityisland, citymacc, CorporateBlue, craig_CTID, creaneysboss, CTID_92, Damocles, DancingBadger, davelyncooper, Daz_Blue, Diego1983, dingbat, dw7, e553xblue1, Elvis sings theBlues, gazeth, GrumpyBlue86, GStar, handy andys rocket, happy, HappyG, Harry Godwin, hello, HesTheKompanyVincent, ifiwasarichfan, jay-lofty, jimMCFC, johnny crossan, Johnny_on, jonesyxi, JULES, kaiserchief, keemcfc, kevdeblue, KINKY99907, kinky_antics, kipaxblue, kippax146, kippaxwarrior, Lark Lane Blue, LongsightM13, maine man, manc73, Manchester_City_Blue, ManCityX, mancmackem, Mark126dx, Marvin, Matt.D, MMA, molineuxblue, MonsallBlue, mosschops, Mr Ed (The Stables), Mr.Banks, MSNbot Media, Muckin Funster, Murph, mvc, Naws, neely8, ogaboga, Ogg, phil376, PhuketBlue, Pidgeon Fancier, PJ74, Rammyblues, Regular Joe, richards30, Rob The Knob, Russ218, scrandled, SFBlues, shambo, shauns goat, shovel, sixlashes, Skilly McRailnob, southstand117, spacecadet, Spindash, stevethecab, stonie, svennis pennis, tazmancblue, Thatchersforearm, The First Earl, The Fixer, TooBlue, waspish, wilky2868 and 206 guests

Yeah let us know!!!

Then I can fuck off and masturbate til I go blind!

Pam said:
depps said:
any news of tevez being imminent anywhere in the media?? ssn are announcing zhirkov to chelsea in the breaking news ticker now

SSN mentioning the movement in the odds, but only in passing.

cheers pam. surely if it really was on the verge of happening talkshite or somebody would be be making a bit of noise about it?

ps. i like the song longsight

Not to come across all preachy or anything, but I would advise against making Tevez is ugly references. That sort of thing can so easily be misunderstood. It's unlikely to be something the guy wants to hear any more than Stephen Ireland would have enjoyed the routine references to wigs and grannies in songs about him during his pre-superman days.

alera said:
I dont understand odds. So what is that you put down £14 to make £15 plus your stake.....

Multiply your stake by the first number and divide by the second to calculate ur profit.

EG. £5.00 bet at odds of 15/8

= £5 multiplied by 15 then divided by 8 = £9.38 profit plus stake returned

simples

blueday said:
If the bookies knew an announcement was imminent, wouldn't they suspend all bets?

Not if there still taking good money on him going to Chelsea, plus they arnt risking much at 1/25

Can't remember where I heard or read it but isn't tevez on holiday till thursday, and Terry is supposedly on holiday to same date. Eto o is also on holiday till something like 17th July but keeping in touch with agent. Suspect therefore we might not get round to signing Tevez until Monday next week and suspect we will be snubbed by Terry on his return. Given MH away at boot camp (although he could come back at any time for a signing if he wanted to) maybe next week before they go on their pre season tour are the dates for getting the signings in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.