Tevez [Merged]

Is it coincidence that since our '100% done deals for Tevez, Lescott and Eto'o' seems to have stalled all our ITK's have disappeared?

Also, if Gary Cook checks this site as has been stated, would he not see the growing frustration and try to interceed? Being a fans man an all?

Cynical old me!

i had to pop out about hour an half ago, the way this thread was going at the time everyone was getting excited with the odds changing in our favour, i really hoped when i got back something mite have happened, i take it were where we were AGAIN.

You have to remember that the people involved in the deal are not sat at home all day on the internent pressing refresh every 5 minutes for updates. Life goes on around them and it will take as long as it takes. But rest assured, he will sign. Now stop the madness.

Lomas has a lob on said:
i had to pop out about hour an half ago, the way this thread was going at the time everyone was getting excited with the odds changing in our favour, i really hoped when i got back something mite have happened, i take it were where we were AGAIN.

There's always a time lag between a major shift in the betting and hearing something concrete. That's how it worked with Owen and Eto. It was overnight in both their cases I seem to remember. I predict Thursday.

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

depps said:
any news of tevez being imminent anywhere in the media?? ssn are announcing zhirkov to chelsea in the breaking news ticker now
announcement tommorow of big name signing around midday.

maine-road-ali said:
depps said:
any news of tevez being imminent anywhere in the media?? ssn are announcing zhirkov to chelsea in the breaking news ticker now
here we go again

maine-road-ali said:
depps said:

OH GOD NOT ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT,,,,,now are we really,really,really,really sure about this

Blueranger said:
Is it coincidence that since our '100% done deals for Tevez, Lescott and Eto'o' seems to have stalled all our ITK's have disappeared?

Also, if Gary Cook checks this site as has been stated, would he not see the growing frustration and try to interceed? Being a fans man an all?

Cynical old me!

Who hasnt been on then? Tevez is a done deal and has been for a while. Why do City have to announce anything right now? To please you? Just chill your beans and enjoy the ride, we dont need to sign every man and his dog. The deals we wanted done early have been done early, the deals we currently want are being dealt with too. So maybe the reason these people have not been on (although they have) is because there is nothing new to tell anyone, we all know the score as is ;-)

Pam said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

There's always a time lag between a major shift in the betting and hearing something concrete. That's how it worked with Owen and Eto. It was overnight in both their cases I seem to remember. I predict Thursday.

i predict tomorrow (wink wink)

Blueranger said:

Cynical old me!

do you really think he's sitting there on his hands saying, 'what's the rush?' he wants the deals done even more than we do, believe it or not, because that'll be the making of him at this club. they take as long as they take. many parties involved, many contracts and interests to sort out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.