Tevez [Merged]

Timmmmahhhh said:
Yawning Donkey said:
Everyone chillax

I beleive in Spursmad321. He's not been wrong and won't be wrong about Eto'o, Tevez and Lescott.

The ITK bit I came up with last week didn't turn out that accurate re Tevez from my source at Umbro. However, she called me yesterday and confirmed that he WILL sign this week.

And what makes this info more reliable?

Also Spursmad came on saying Tevez would sign on 1st July, then said he meant after 1st July, sounds like back tracking to me....

You may well both have reliable information, just a bit scepticle at the moment, to many bullshitters...

Correction spursboy said he will not sign BEFORE july 1st

bluemooner_mcfc said:
bizzbo said:
no way. just no way on god's earth is it tevez. you think it's got this far and all of a sudden chelsea sign him without anyone getting wind of it. madness. shameful flapping, svennis.

well the longer this saga goes on im in that train of thought aswell mate,how long does it take to sort the paperwork out?

if everything was ok city could sign him subject to paperwork and then it would put an end to this saga.

somethings going on for sure.
yeah but if it went tits up after they confirmed he was signed subject to paperwork then they'd be facing the wrath of thousands of unhappy blues, so they'd rather be safe than sorry imo.

Tricky_Trev said:
To be honest though, i don't even class Tevez as a "marquee" signing. He's a hard-working team player, who gives his all for the cause. He's a player that sets an example and enables the rest of your team to play well. These are not typical qualities that you associate with a marquee player. Usually they would be described as mercurial players that show-boat, entertain, wow, amaze, but rarely track back. This is not really Carlos Tevez. So unless Bruce Buck is describing Tevez quite poorly, i don't think he's referring to him. But i guess it's quite possible that he could be describing him poorly, as he doesn't strike me as being awash with football knowledge.
i have got a horrible feeling they will put a bid in for robinho, just to see if we like it...

california blue said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Yawning Donkey said:
Everyone chillax

I beleive in Spursmad321. He's not been wrong and won't be wrong about Eto'o, Tevez and Lescott.

The ITK bit I came up with last week didn't turn out that accurate re Tevez from my source at Umbro. However, she called me yesterday and confirmed that he WILL sign this week.

And what makes this info more reliable?

Also Spursmad came on saying Tevez would sign on 1st July, then said he meant after 1st July, sounds like back tracking to me....

You may well both have reliable information, just a bit scepticle at the moment, to many bullshitters...

Correction spursboy said he will not sign BEFORE july 1st

Message him or track his threads, originally he said ON the 1st then changed it AFTER the 1st, may have been a legitimate mistake, I am just saying...

Rammyblues said:
This is what Bruce Buck said

Chelsea - Buck on Chelsea TV!
Tonight (Tuesday) Chelsea TV carried a lovely interview with our chairman, Bruce Buck.

In it Bruce spoke about several things but for the purpose of this article I`ll just concentrate on two.

The first of these relates to the ongoing speculation surrounding John Terry.

When asked about the transfer gossip, Bruce remarked that, as a fan, he`d be mortified if he were to leave. However, he then switched to official mode and assured everyone that it is not going to happen, that a Chelsea without John Terry is unthinkable.

He also re-iterated that John is under contract, a contract that still has three years to run, basically re-iterating that it is the clubs decision with regards to his future.

The other topic worth mentioning is our current transfer situation with regards to incoming players.

Bruce re-iterated that the expectations before all these shenanigans started was that there`d be two or three leaving with possibly four arriving.

When pressed he did point out that Chelsea would love to sign a 'marque` player but that every club seems to be after the same group of players.

However, he did point out that the transfer window doesn`t close until the end of August and a lot could happen between now and then.

Here at Vital Chelsea we`d like to thank Bruce Buck for stepping forward and sharing, with the Chelsea community, the situation as he knew it.

i think it said on ssn today or yesterday only two clubs were still looikin at ribery, the two clubs being chelsea and real madrid so could he be the marquee signin?

I would not put it past the childish chelski bastards to try to hijack the Tevez deal as revenge for the Terry situation. I doubt they could back it up though.

It is important that we are told now, because of this.

tell ur what though if cook dosent deliver on some of these transfers,he will have 2 take a long hard look at his own position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.