Tevez [Merged]

Right had enough of this for one day, crawls away from desk exhausted and drained. No doubt be back tomorrow for a further fix on the saga that is the Tevez thread.

superblue91 said:
tell ur what though if cook dosent deliver on some of these transfers,he will have 2 take a long hard look at his own position

And some of you lot need to take a chill pill..........

superblue91 said:
tell ur what though if cook dosent deliver on some of these transfers,he will have 2 take a long hard look at his own position

641.gif

allan harper said:
superblue91 said:

And some of you lot need to take a chill pill..........

we do m8 agreed,but come on we havent denied any of these tarnsfer rumours we are hearing and the strong ones i mean,,so cook and the team have to deliver this time,cause lets put it this way,if i was the guy that had put all the money in employing cook and the likes,i wouldent be very happey,,,,,,would you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.