Tevez [Merged]

Prophet of Doom said:
The Doctor said:
Apologies if this has gone before but I've just come home & gone on Odds Checker where Tevez was 1-25 to join MCFC and Eto'o was 8/11 the last time I looked at about 6pm.
Both players 'specials' have now been removed from the listings!

They get removed every night ( in case news breaks that they cannot respond to )

Why do others remain i.e.Alonso, Crouch etc

The Doctor said:
Prophet of Doom said:
The Doctor said:
Apologies if this has gone before but I've just come home & gone on Odds Checker where Tevez was 1-25 to join MCFC and Eto'o was 8/11 the last time I looked at about 6pm.

They get removed every night ( in case news breaks that they cannot respond to )

I've noticed that. Strange, isn't it?

Oh my god he better sign soon, i'm just so sick of waiting

bruno.jpg

Pam said:
The Doctor said:
Prophet of Doom said:
The Doctor said:

I've noticed that. Strange, isn't it?

Skybet's prices are timed to suspend at 9pm. Other companies may leave their prices up. I backed Tevez to City at 8/11 a couple of weeks ago, and have had a go on Terry to City on betfair at 3/1. I think there's more to come on that story.

I saw two magpies in the car park at work this morning. I am gutted that this was not a sign. I am fed up with it all now.

Pam said:
I saw two magpies in the car park at work this morning. I am gutted that this was not a sign. I am fed up with it all now.

Aaah, but you saw two magpies, and now there are a couple of foreigners buying out Newcastle (The magpies).

Tomorrow you need to see an ugly bastard in a blue shirt...where do you work? I'll meet you there!

;-P

Have a feeling we are just holding out the tevez deal to announce this and the Eto'o one together, which would be a huge statement of intent, bigger than announcing them seperately in a strange sort of way.

Otherwise, i worry why this deal has not been tied up yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.